IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 57 Senior Resident/Tutor vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 IGIMS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in IGIMS Careers 2017
- 1.3 IGIMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 IGIMS Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
IGIMS Recruitment 2017
IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.igims.org for the post of Senior Resident/Tutor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has recently publish an advertisement notification for Senior Resident/Tutor Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2017.
The IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Senior Resident/Tutor Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 24-08-2017.
Vacancy in IGIMS Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Senior Resident/Tutor post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
IGIMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for IGIMS Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Resident/Tutor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess A Medial qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act. or M.C.I. recognized P.G. qualification of MD/ MS in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty or A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine from a recognized University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale : 35025/- (Per Month)
IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Only short Listed candidates will be called for the interview
IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Interview Date: 21 to 24.08.2017 at 10:30 AM.
IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this IGIMS Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.igims.org (IGIMS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Senior Resident/Tutor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the IGIMS Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for General Candidates & Rs.125/- for SC/ST through Demand Draft in favour of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
IGIMS Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these IGIMS Senior Resident/Tutor Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in IGIMS Recruitment written test exam. Search IGIMS Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
IGIMS Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,
Patna – 800 014. BIHAR (INDIA).
Phone Number:- 0612 – 2297099 / 2297631
Fax:- 0612 – 2297225
Official Website:- www.igims.org