Indbank Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 20 Assistant Vice President (Secretary) & Secretarial Officer (Dealer) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Indbank Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Indbank Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Indbank Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 Indbank Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.5 Indbank Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.6 Indbank Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.7 Indbank Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.8 Indbank Recruitment 2016 General Instructions
- 1.9 Indbank Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
Indbank Recruitment 2016
Indbank Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.indbankonline.com for the post of Assistant Vice President (Secretary) & Secretarial Officer (Dealer) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Indbank. Indbank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Vice President (Secretary) & Secretarial Officer (Dealer) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (Indbank), a subsidiary of Indian Bank, with headquarters in Chennai, engaged in Stock Broking, Depository Participant Activities, Distribution of Mutual Fund and other Investment products, Merchant Banking and Advisory Services invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of SPECIALIST OFFICERS/ QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS.
Vacancies in Indbank Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Indbank Assistant Vice President (Secretary) & Secretarial Officer (Dealer) post details are given below
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Vice President (Secretary)|
Secretarial Officer (Dealer)
Indbank Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Indbank Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Vice President (Secretary) & Secretarial Officer (Dealer) posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Education Qualification||Experience|
|Assistant Vice President (Secretary)||Graduate with Qualified Company Secretary. (Persons holding chartered Accountant qualification additionally will be preferred)||Graduate with NISM/NCFM qualification|
|Secretarial Officer (Dealer)||Minimum three years’ experience as a Company Secretary in a listed company||Minimum one year experience in dealing/back office|
|Name Of the Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Vice President (Secretary)||21 Years to 35 Years|
|Secretarial Officer (Dealer)||21 Years to 30 Years|
Indbank Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Indbank Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- After screening the applications received, company may devise the selection procedure either only through Interview or through written test followed by Interview.
Indbank Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: 08-12-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-12-2016.
Indbank Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website www.indbankonline.com and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the above mentioned address addressed to Assistant Vice President, HRD. Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to email@example.com.
Indbank Recruitment 2016 General Instructions
- a. Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Company shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms.
- b. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- c. The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement, including criteria for passing/method & procedure for selection.
- d. Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email to the email address, furnished by them.
- e. The admission to personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- f. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Company.
- g. Candidates will have to produce original relevant certificates like educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his /her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- h. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- i. Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- j. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai.
- k. In case, any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- l. Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of loss in transit or for any other reason beyond the control of the Company.
Indbank Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- Indbank Assistant Vice President (Secretary) & Secretarial Officer (Dealer) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.