India Post Bank Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 1710 Assistant Manager (Territory) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
India Post Bank Recruitment 2016
India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) invites online applications from qualified
candidates who will be appointed in JMG Scale I. Candidates will be selected through a
selection process specified in this advertisement. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting our website www.indiapost.gov.in between 4th October, 2016 to 25th October, 2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Online Mock Test 2016
- Current Affairs 2016
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2016
- Latest Jobs in Banks 2016
- Latest Govt. Jobs 2016
Vacancies in India Post Bank Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in India Post Bank Assistant Manager (Territory) post details are given below.
Officer Scale I :- 650 posts
|Function||Post||Grade||Scale||Category Wise Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (Territory)||JMGS- I||I||327||176||98||49||650||7||7||
- Officer Scale II :-652 posts
- Officer Scale III :-408 posts
|Scale||Category Wise Vacancy|
India Post Bank Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for India Post Bank Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Manager (Territory) posts is given below.
- Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
- Note: Candidates who fulfill the minimum education qualification and with postal services or sales of financial products/ rural banking/ with experience as Business Correspondent for banks are also eligible.
- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 30 years old.
- Note: The candidate should be born not before 02.09.1986 and not later than 01.09.1996 (both dates inclusive).
- i. The candidates must meet the requisite age criteria as on 01.09.2016.
- ii. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. The SC, the ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-Servicemen applicants would be eligible for age relaxation as per the Government of India guidelines, as under:
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe||
Other Backward Class
|Person With Disability||
Ex-service Commissioned Officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date for receipt of applications) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment – 5 years
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||
India Post Bank Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
Pay Scale, Allowances and Perquisites as applicable
Approximate Total Monthly CTC#
JMGS – I
|23,700 – 42,020||
India Post Bank Recruitment 2016 selection Process
- Selection will consist of the following steps: (i) Preliminary Examination (ii) Main Examination (iii) Interview. The final selection shall be made on the basis of interview.
Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Examination / Group Discussion / Interview.
- Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the IPPB’s website. Final select list will be published on the IPPB’s website.
India Post Bank Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
India Post Bank Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2016
I. The structure of the examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
A) Preliminary Examination
Name of Test
|No of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Composite time of 1 hour
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IPPB. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IPPB depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for the Online Main Examination.
B) Main Examination
Name of Tests (Not by sequence)
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||
Time allotted for each test
|50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||English & Hindi||
|50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
IPPB reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its authorized website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorized IPPB website.
|Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the IPPB (Preliminary as well as Main Examination) without the following documents:
1. Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
2. Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
3. Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (2) above)Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter of the examination will not be permitted to take the examination.The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the Preliminary Examination is 1 hour and candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 2 hours or more including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.For the main examination the duration of the examination is 2 hours 20 minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3 hours or more including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
- III. Scores
i. The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
ii. Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations
- II. Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- IV. Cut-off Score (Online main examination)
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- V. Process for Arriving at Scores
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
i. Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
ii. The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores* * Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
iii. Testwise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point upto two digits.
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
i. on scores in individual tests
ii. on Total Score
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for IPPB will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by IPPB. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the authorised IPPB website. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Main exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IPPB website. While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below.
- In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. IPPB shall take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non-submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further
participation in the recruitment process.
- (i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- (ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- (iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- (iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point 8 of the advertisement
- (v) Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 13.08.2016 has to be submitted.
- (vi) Work Experience: If declared in the application form, all the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation
at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation.
- (vii) In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for (issued within one year prior to the date
of interview if called for).Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
- (viii) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- (ix) Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category
- (x) If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of examination, the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format (Annexure III)
- (xi) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 12.08.2017.
- (xii) Candidates serving in Government / quasi Government offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any,
otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should be issued for appearing in interview for selection to IPPB.
- (xiii) Persons eligible for age relaxation under Section B (Notes) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980
- (xiv) Persons eligible for age relaxation under Section B (Notes) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication
No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- (xv) Experience certificates, if any
- (xvi) Persons falling in categories for age relaxation under Point B should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
- (xvii) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
India Post Bank Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates||
4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016
Online Payment of Application Fees
|4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016|
|Download of call letters for online examination||
1 week before Online Examination date
Date of Online Examination (Tentative)
December, 2016/ January, 2017
|Officer Scale II||07/10/2016||01/11/2016|
|Officer Scale III||07/10/2016||01/11/2016|
India Post Bank Exam Call Letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- The candidates should download their call letter and an “information handout “booklet by entering their registration number and password / date of birth from IPPB’s authorized
website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER / INFORMATION HANDOUT WILL BE SENT BY POST.
India Post Bank Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates can apply only for one post. Candidates can apply online only from 4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. PRE-REQUISITES FOR APPLYING ONLINE
Before applying online, candidates should:
- i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as mentioned in this advertisement at Annexure-I.
- ii. Keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
- iii. Have a valid personal email ID which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. IPPB may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account. IPPB Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
2. PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- i. Candidates are first required to go to the IPPB’s authorised website www.indiapost.gov.in and click the option “Click here to apply online for
Assistant Manager (Territory) Posts”” to open the online Application Form.
- ii. To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- iii. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Annexure I of this form.
- iv. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible / entertained.
- v. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the
“SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying the details filled in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission, as no change is possible after submission.
Category of Applicant
|SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges)||
INR 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)
For all others
INR 700.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred Only)
MODE OF PAYMENT
- i. Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- ii. Candidates should carefully fill the details in the online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate and his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- iii. In case the candidate is unable to fill the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered.
- iv. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the final data.
- v. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
─ The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
─ After Final Submission, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill the requisite details.
─ If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
─ On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
─ Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
─ Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
─ There is a facility to print the application form containing fee details post
payment of fees.
- vi. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- vii. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on
prevailing exchange rates.
- viii. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your
transaction is completed.
- ix. After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the
candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application
form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with
Registration Number and Password for future reference. THEY SHOULD NOT
SEND THIS PRINTOUT TO IPPB.
- x. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including
Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile
Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination (for future use) etc. will be considered
as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online
- xi. Candidates are hence requested to fill the online application form with the utmost
care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. IPPB
will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect
and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required
details in the application form.
- xii. An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated
on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email
ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system
generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS
intimations at the email ID / Mobile number specified by them, they may consider
that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- xiii. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without
photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form / unsuccessful
fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- xiv. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the
closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the
possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log onto IPPB’s authorized
website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
- xv. IPPB does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to
submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons
or for any other reason beyond the control of IPPB. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. Any information submitted by an applicant in his / her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution / civil consequences in case the information / details furnished by him/her are found to be false at a later stage.
India Post Bank Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- India Post Bank Assistant Manager (Territory) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers