Intelligence Bureau MHA i.e Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 209 Security Assistant (Motor Transport) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2016
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Motor Transport), General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability in age limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post, as mentioned below, may apply ONLINE through website www.mha.nic.in only.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2016-17
- General Knowledge Quiz 2016
- Online Mock Test 2016
- Latest Govt. Jobs 2016
Vacancies in Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs (Intelligence Bureau MHA) Security Assistant (Motor Transport) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||
Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2016 for the Security Assistant (Motor Transport) posts is given below.
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Possession of valid driving license for motor cars (LMV) issued by the competent authority.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle), and
- Experience for driving a motor car for at least one year after obtaining valid driving license.
- Possession of valid driving license for motorcycle issued by the competent authority.
- Maximum 30 years Old
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were
domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children and
dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the
Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from
time to time.
Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000 (PB-1) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).
Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- The eligible candidates will be called for the skill test (driving and motor mechanism), the date, place and time of which would be intimated to the candidates at their email ID provided at the time on online registration. The candidates would also have an option to download their admit cards if they do not receive it by email. Based on the performance of the candidates in the skill test (driving and motor mechanism), they will be selected subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
- The skill test need not necessarily be conducted at the centre opted and may be conducted at a centre by clubbing candidates of nearby centres. However, the candidate would be considered against the centre opted by him at the time on online registration.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
Skill Test (Driving and motor mechanism) The candidates would be required to drive a motor vehicle as directed by the instructor. Practical knowledge of the candidates about the vehicle and removal of minor defects/snags, in the vehicle, its upkeep and maintenance, etc would be tested.
Max Marks – 100 50 marks for driving test and 50 marks for motor mechanism
Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 16-07-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-08-2016.
- Last Date of depositing fee 09th August, 2016
Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Applications should be submitted online only by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in.
Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Online registration will become operational from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, i.e. Jul 16, 2016 till 2359 hours of the closing date, i.e. Aug 6, 2016. Registration done prior to Jul 16, 2016 and after Aug 6, 2016 will not be entertained.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature (in a single file the size of which should not be more than 50 KB) at the time of online registration itself. Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of other/multiple applications may result in cancellation of his/her applications altogether.
- Before submitting the online applications, the candidates must preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information and uploaded correct photograph and signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph and signature are visible and not hazy/blurred, otherwise the photograph and signature should be uploaded again or the page should be reloaded or refreshed. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information / photograph / signature are correct.
- The candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe custody. They should also note down their registration number and Roll Number (as and when allotted) separately for future reference.
- Candidates are required to possess an e-mail ID valid for 06 (Six) months which is to be entered in the application form at the time of online registration. The registration number and login password would be sent at the email ID entered by the candidates. Candidates are advised to ensure that email addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox and not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for mails sent from the helpdesk email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org from time to time.
- The call letters for the skill test would be sent at the email provided by the candidate. In addition to this, the candidate will also have an option to download the same from the website of MHA.
- The candidate must also furnish one mobile number in the column provided in the application form to enable us to give SMS alert about the downloading of the call letter for the skill test or any other information related to the examination.
- This office will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or malfunctioning of the mobile phone number given by the candidate.
- Necessary information regarding written examination,downloading of call letters for the skill test will also be hosted on the website www.mha.nic.in from time to time.
- Applicants are also advised to check their email (inbox as well as spam folder) from time to time for updates related to the recruitment process.
- Applicants are NOT required to submit hard copy of their application forms.
- Candidates are requested to make sufficient number of passport size photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc. to the skill test venue, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the skill test. The photographs would be required at subsequent stages of recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination and any variation in signature could render them unfit for the examination.
- Candidate may ensure that he/she possesses valid driving license for driving LMV and the driving license must have been issued at least one year prior to the closing date. The candidate must also have one year experience of driving motor car as on closing date.
- The candidate has to opt for a centre against whose vacancy he/she wishes to apply depending upon the number of vacancies in various categories. The candidate must be a domicile of the state/UT of the opted centre as on closing date. The candidates have to intimate the details of their LMV driving license and domicile certificate in the online registration process. Any variation detected in these details at the time of skill test could render the candidate ineligible.
- Candidates may also note that possession of valid domicile certificate for the state/UT for which they are applying is essential. In absence of valid domicile certificate, the candidate would not be permitted to undertake skill test.
- Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC
category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- Applicants (who are required to pay the fee) are to pay the fee by cash deposit at
any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part-II of the online application). The applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form (wherein name of the applicant, his/her Registration number, etc. will be printed) and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
Intelligence Bureau MHA Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- Intelligence Bureau MHA Security Assistant (Motor Transport) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers