Intelligence Bureau i.e (Ministry of Home Affairs) Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 320 Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 Intelligence Bureau Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.8 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Centre Of Examination
- 1.9 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.10 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.11 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.12 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1.13 Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.14 Subjects Question Answers
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras
mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability in age limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post, as mentioned below, may apply ONLINE through website www.mha.nic.in only.
New Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 161 Posts
Post Name – Junior Intelligence Officer 2/Technical = Number Of Vacancies = 161
Qualification:- Qualification Information Please Check the Advertisement Details
Age Limit:- Maximum 56 years Old.
Selection Process:- Written Exam / Interview
- Advt. Date:- 04/03/2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 04/05/2017
Vacancies in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical)||190||43||57||30|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 for the Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) posts is given below.
- (i) Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics, and
- (ii) Two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio
Technician OR Electronics OR Electronics & Communication
- Between 18-27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 40 years in
accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government
from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up
to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially
separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were
domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children and
dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the
Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from
time to time.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (PB-1) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances). (Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th CPC)
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- The candidate has to appear in the written examination (Paper-I and Paper-II) at one of the test centres mentioned above. Paper-II of only those candidates will be evaluated who come up to a certain standard in Paper-I. On the basis of their combined performance in Paper-I and Paper-II, the candidates would be shortlisted for the trade test, the date, place and time of which would be intimated to the candidates at their email ID provided at the time of online registration. The candidates would also have an option to download their admit cards if they do not receive it by email. Based on the performance of the candidates in the written test (objective and descriptive) and trade test, they will be selected subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
- The trade test need not necessarily be conducted at the centre opted and may be conducted at a centre by clubbing candidates of nearby centres.
Intelligence Bureau Exam Pattern 2017
Description of Examination
|Paper-I: Objective Type multiple choice test on General Studies / Awareness, Numerical Ability, Science, Reasoning, etc.||2 hrs.||80 marks|
|Paper-II: Descriptive Paper (Matric level) a) English comprehension, b) Test of English language, antonyms, synonyms, one word substitution, etc and c) Test of elementary mathematics and science.|
|The trade test would be practical based & technical in nature commensurate with the job profile.|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Centre Of Examination
The candidate has to opt one of the Examination Centre from 33 centres given below for the written examination in the application form:-
NOTE 1: While filling in the online application form, the applicant should carefully decide about
his/her choice of examination centre.
NOTE 2: Examination centre, once opted, will NOT be changed under any circumstances.
NOTE 3: Applications received from a candidate for more than one Examination Centre would be rejected.
NOTE 4: Candidates opting for Delhi as centre of examination may not necessarily get Delhi as
examination centre. However, efforts will be made to accommodate them in nearby centres.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 03-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-09-2015.
- Last Date for Submit of Application Fee : 27/09/2016
- Date of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment written exam date: 16-10-2016.
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : October, 2016.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE only by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Online registration will become operational from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, i.e. Sep 03, 2016 till 2359 hours of the closing date, i.e. Sep 24, 2016. Registration done prior to Sep 03, 2016 and after Sep 24, 2016 will not be entertained.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature (in a single file the size of which should not be more than 50 KB) at the time of online registration itself. Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of other/multiple applications may result in cancellation of his/her applications altogether.
- Before submitting the online applications, the candidates must preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information and uploaded correct photograph and signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph and signature are visible and not hazy/blurred, otherwise the photograph and signature should be uploaded again or the page should be reloaded or refreshed. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information / photograph / signature are correct.
- The candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe
custody. They should also note down their registration number and Roll Number (as and when allotted) separately for future reference.
- Candidates are required to possess an e-mail ID valid for 06 (Six) months which is to be entered in the application form at the time of online registration. The registration number and login password would be sent at the email ID entered by the candidates. Candidates are advised to ensure that email addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox and not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for mails sent from the helpdesk email i.e. email@example.com from time to time.
- The candidates should possess a facility to take printout of the Challan Form and Registration Slip.
- The call letters for the trade test would be sent at the email provided by the candidate. In
addition to this, the candidate will also have an option to download the same from the website of MHA.
- The candidate must also furnish one mobile number in the column provided in the application form to enable us to give SMS alert about the downloading of the call letter for the skill test or any other information related to the examination.
- This office will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or malfunctioning of the mobile phone number given by the candidate.
- Necessary information regarding written examination, downloading of call letters for the trade test will also be hosted on the website www.mha.nic.in from time to time.
- Applicants are also advised to check their email (inbox as well as spam folder) from time to time for updates related to the recruitment process.
- Applicants are NOT required to submit hard copy of their application forms.
- Candidates are requested to make sufficient number of passport size photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc. to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The photographs would be required at subsequent stages of recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination and any variation in signature could render them unfit for the examination.
- Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC
category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- MODE OF PAYMENT: Applicants (who are required to pay the fee) are to pay the fee by cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part-II of the online application). The applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form (wherein name of the applicant, his/her Registration number, etc. will be printed) and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
For queries related to online applications:
(1000 hrs to 1800 hrs; Monday to Saturday)
Help line E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For fee related queries-011-23093353
(1000 hrs to 1700 hrs; Monday to Saturday
except 2nd and 4th Saturday)
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualifications, certificates/testimonials, caste, category, etc., shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from the
matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board. No other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- Certificates in support of qualifications, caste etc must have been obtained on or before the closing date.
- Degree/Diploma etc. obtained through Open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44, dated 01.03.1995 published in the Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
- Those candidates, who are yet to get their Higher Secondary (12th) or Industrial Training Course pass certificate, if called for trade test, would be required to submit a proof of passing the examination on or before the closing date. Such proof would not be entertained if issued after the closing date on ground of late conduct of examination, delay in declaration of result or any other ground whatsoever.
- Candidates must ensure before applying for the post that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of age, educational qualification, etc. as laid down in this advertisement. If the information furnished by the candidate at the time of applying for the post is found to be incorrect at a later date, the candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible and his/her candidature / service is liable to be terminated at any time during his/her service.
- The admission of a candidate at various stages of examination, viz., written test and trade test will be purely provisional, subject to his/her satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the trade test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the said examination shall be cancelled. (More Information Please Check The Advt.)
Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers