IOCL Gujarat Refinery i.e Indian Oil Corporation Limited Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 161 Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.iocl.com for the post of Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Indian Oil Corporation Limited Gujarat Refinery. Indian Oil Corporation Limited Gujarat Refinery has recently publish an advertisement notification for Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sep. 2016.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Jobs in Gujarat 2016
- Gujarat GK & Current Affairs 2016
- IOCL Guwahati Refinery Recruitment 2016
- IOCL Recruitment 2016 Exam
Vacancies in IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Limited Gujarat Refinery (IOCL Gujarat Refinery) Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV post details are given below.
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016 for the Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV posts is given below.
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
|Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering OR B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidate & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
|Minimum One Year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
|Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Electrical)
|Minimum 3 Years full time, regular / sandwich Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Minimum One year of post qualification experience in operation/ maintenance of Power Generators/ Distribution Sub-Stations (LT&HT at 0.4 KV and 6.6 KV level or above respectively)/ maintenance of HT/LT Switch Gears (PCC/MCC)/ Transformers / Motors/ ACBs/ VCBs/ UPS/ Battery Chargers/ Variable Speed Drives/ Protective Relays including Electromagnetic/ Static/ Numerical Relays in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemicals/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ Large Industrial Establishments
Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Mechanical- Pump & Compressors)
|Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade.
|Minimum One year of post qualification experience for Diploma and 2 years experience for Matric with ITI (Fitter) in maintenance/ overhauling of rotary equipments such as Compressors, Gas/Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/Dry Gas Seals, Bearings (Journal/Antifriction), Safety Valves etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemicals/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ Large Industrial establishments.
|Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Instrumentation)
|Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Minimum One year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analysers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc., in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemicals/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ Oil & Natural Gas Exploration / large Industrial establishments.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31/08/2016. Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates against reserved positions. PWD candidates will be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for PWD belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PWD belonging to OBC for the posts reserved for them). Age relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. guidelines. Age relaxation shall be given to the candidates to the extent of period of experience as notified above.
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Scale of Pay – Rs.11,900/- – 32,000/-
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- The candidates prima facie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to qualification, age and experience requirement as per the details submitted by them in their Online Application Form will undergo Written Test. The Written Test comprising of 100 marks will be of duration not less than three hours.
- Candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% of marks for qualifying in the Written Test (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions)
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test shall be subjected to Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test, which will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are Medically Fit as per IndianOil’s Pre-Employment Medical Standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment Medical examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available
in the following link: http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Preemployment_Guiding_Principles11th_mar_2011.pdf
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
OPENING DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
|9th September 2016
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
30th September 2016
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION AND ORIGINAL DEMAND DRAFT (wherever applicable) (No other enclosure/document is required to be submitted with Printout of Online Application Form at this stage)
15th October 2016
LIKELY DATE & VENUE FOR WRITTEN TEST FOR ALL POSTS
|4th December 2016 at Vadodara, Gujarat
|TENTATIVE SCHEDULE & VENUE FOR SKILL/PROFICIENCY/PHYSICAL TEST (SPPT)
10th January 2017 onwards at
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1. The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication including Corrigendum/ Addendum with regard to this advertisement with candidate will take place only through www.iocl.com / e-mail / SMS Alerts.
- 2. The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB), Demand Draft details etc. ready before applying on-line
- 3. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
- 4. After successful registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in on-line application form and send the same to Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320, latest by 15thOctober 2016. Printout of online application form along with Original Demand Draft towards payment of Application Fee (wherever applicable) received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
- 5. Candidates should super scribe the Name of the Post applied for and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
- 6. No other enclosures are required to be submitted at this stage, except for the print-out of the Online Application Form and Original Demand Draft towards payment of Application Fee, wherever applicable.
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line from 9th September 2016 to 30th September 2016.
- General and OBC category candidates are required to submit the ORIGINAL DEMAND DRAFT of Rs.150/- (Non-refundable) in favor of ‘ACCOUNTS OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY’, payable at State Bank of India, Bajwa Branch, (Branch Code – 0568), (IFSC Code – SBIN0000568) Vadodara, towards the payment of Application Fee along with the print-out of Online Application Form. Candidates must write their full name and Online Registration No. on the back side of the Demand Draft. No other mode of payment shall be accepted. No claim for refund of application fee would be entertained under any circumstances.
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- IOCL Gujarat Refinery Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers