Ircon International Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 63 Work Engineer Civil & Site Supervisor Civil vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Ircon Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Ircon Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 IRCON Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
- 1.4 Ircon Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.5 Ircon Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.6 Ircon Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.7 Ircon Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.8 Ircon Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 Ircon Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.10 Ircon Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
Ircon Recruitment 2017
Ircon Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ircon.org for the post of Work Engineer Civil & Site Supervisor Civil this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Ircon International Limited. Ircon International Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Work Engineer Civil & Site Supervisor Civil Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3000 crores in the year 2014-15. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
The Company invites Applications for following Posts on Contract Basis in various disciplines for which the eligibility criteria and other details are tabulated below:
New Ircon Recruitment 2017 Total Vacancies = 112
Additional General Manager/Civil = 07
Joint General Manager/Civil = 10
Deputy General Manager/Civil = 14
Manager/Civil = 13
Deputy Manager/Civil = 17
Assistant Manager/Civil = 12
Assistant Engineer/Civil = 9
Junior Engineer/ Civil = 21
Deputy Manager/SHE = 02
Junior Engineer/SHE = 04
Additional General Manager/ Electrical = 1
Joint General Manager/ Electrical = 01
Joint General Manager/ Mechanical = 01
Qualification:- Full time BE/B.Tech. (Civil Engineering) with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/universit y approved by AICTE. Preferably having full time degree in ME/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering field. & Full time BE/B.Tech. (Civil Engineering) with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/universit y approved by AICTE. Preferably having full time degree in ME/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering field. (More qualification information please Check the advt.)
Age Limit:- Maximum 50 Years
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 15.04.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : 17.04.2017 upto 11.59 PM
Vacancies in Ircon Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Ircon International Limited (Ircon) Work Engineer Civil & Site Supervisor Civil post details are given below.
|Name of the Posts|
|Work Engineer/ Civil|
|Site Supervisor/ Civil|
|Work Engineer/ Electrical|
|Work Engineer/ S&T|
IRCON Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Posts|
|Work Engineer/ Civil||(UR-22, OBC- 10, SC-05, ST- 02)|
|Site Supervisor/ Civil||(UR-09, OBC- 03,SC-01)|
|Work Engineer/ Electrical||(UR-03, OBC- 01)|
|Work Engineer/ S&T||(UR-05, OBC- 01,SC- 01)|
Ircon Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Ircon Recruitment 2017 for the Work Engineer Civil & Site Supervisor Civil posts is given below.
|Name of the Posts||Qualification (As on 01.02.2017)|
Post Qualification Experience as on 01.02.2017
|Work Engineer/ Civil||Full time Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks||Minimum 01 year experience in Civil Construction|
|Site Supervisor/ Civil||Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks||Minimum 01 year experience in Civil Construction.|
|Work Engineer/ Electrical||Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks||Minimum 01 year experience in Electrical Construction Industry|
|Work Engineer/ S&T||Full Time Degree in Electronics or|
with minimum 60% marks
|Minimum 01 year experience in Railway Signaling Works OR OFC Based Communication and Networking systems|
|Name of the Posts|
Born not before *
|Work Engineer/ Civil||01.02.1984|
|Site Supervisor/ Civil||01.02.1987|
|Work Engineer/ Electrical||01.02.1984|
|Work Engineer/ S&T||01.02.1984|
Ircon Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name of the Posts|
|Work Engineer/ Civil||Fixed Pay – Rs- 23,500/- P.M|
Post Code: 5-003
|Site Supervisor/ Civil||Fixed Pay – Rs- 15,500/- P.M|
Post Code: 5-004
|Work Engineer/ Electrical||Fixed Pay – Rs- 23,500/- P.M|
Post Code: 4-005
|Work Engineer/ S&T||Fixed Pay – Rs- 23,500/- P.M|
Post Code: 2-004
Ircon Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Ircon Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
For the Post of Work Engineers – Written Exam and/or Interview.
For the Post of Site Supervisors- Written Test
A The above posts are specifically for Specific Ircon’s Projects and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for one year, extendable further as per requirement of the Company if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
B-1 Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
B-2 Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by Ircon. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
B-3 One leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for un-availed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
B-4 One weekly off and other public holiday when the project office remains closed would be available.
B-5 TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
B-6 Working hours will be the same as for the project.
B-7 No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
B-8 The ex-employees of Ircon, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects, can also apply for these posts if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application. This appointment will be subject to their satisfactory performance and shall be co-terminus with the project. The persons so appointed for this project will have no claim for their absorption in regular establishment of the Company or for appointment in other projects of the company
Ircon Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Date of publication of advt in local newspapers||20.03.2017|
|Start time & date for applying online||00.00 hrs of 25.03.2017|
|Time & last date for applying online||24.00 hrs of 09. 04.2017|
|Last date of online fee payment||11.04.2017|
|Last date for printing the online submitted application||11.04.2017|
Ircon Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
2. Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career@Ircon Section (& further ‘Contract Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
3. After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Ircon’s Office.
4. Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in mark sheets, following criteria may be applied:
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded; equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be submitted along with application.
5. If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt.of India. Please note that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
6. In the online application format, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same. Necessary documents regarding the same, if any, have to be uploaded while submitting the online application.
7. Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 25.03.2017 to 24.00 hrs of 09. 04.2017. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
8. Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
METHOD FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEES (Non-refundable):
Candidate needs to re-login and click the link/tab “Make Online Payment” active after 24 hours of submission of the application.
The candidates are required to click on “Make Online Payment” after 24 hrs of submission of online application and deposit the requisite examination fee online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect system of State Bank of India website. The journal number or the Transaction number given by the Bank is to be retained for future reference.
The details of fees to be deposited by the candidate through On-line mode are as follows:
|Recruitments||For Gen/OBC||For SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman|
|On contract basis||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 250/-|
Note : Bank Charges would be extra as per applicable
Guidelines for deposit of Examination Fee through State Bank Collect System (SBP) (Link will active up to/after 24 hrs of submission of online Application)
Click on “Make Online Payment”. On clicking the link, the candidate will be navigated to State Bank Collect (State Bank of India) page of IRCON displaying their logo and available categories of payments in drop boxes.
1. On the next screen,
- a. Please enter your IRCON application number,
- b. Date of birth.
2. On the next screen, (following Data will appeared automatically from database)
- Application Sequence Number,
- Date of Birth
- Name of applicant,
- Mobile number,
- Post Applied
- Social Category
- Email ID,
- Exam. Fees
3. Verify the details and click on ‘Confirm’.
4. Now you will be taken to payment gateway
5. Select appropriate ‘Mode of Payment’
6. Check the charges/commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment’
7. Pay ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and print the e-receipt for your record.
Ircon Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Ircon Work Engineer Civil & Site Supervisor Civil Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers