Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 400 Junior Engineer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates
- 1.4 Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.5 Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.6 Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.7 Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.8 Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- 1.10 Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.11 Irrigation Department Haryana Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017
Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online hid.gov.in for the post of Junior Engineer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Irrigation Department Haryana. Irrigation Department Haryana has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Engineer Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
The Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Junior Engineer Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-07-2017
Online applications are invited for engagement of Junior Engineers (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) (on CONTRACT basis) using the website of IRRIGATION & WATER RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, HARYANA i.e. www.hid.gov.in, initially for a period not exceeding one year or till the regular selected candidates are appointed, whichever is earlier on 50% of initial pay (pay in pay band + Grade Pay + DA as admissible from time to time) of fresh entrant regular employee after 01.01.2006 subject to minimum of Rs. 8100/- per month or as fixed by the State Government from time to time or at DC rate of concerned district, whichever is higher. Such engagement will be purely contractual in nature and can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason or prior notice and the person so engaged shall have no right to claim either regularization or any other benefit of such engagement for any purpose in the office in which they are so engaged or in the any other office in the State Government. The department would enter into an agreement, signed by both the parties which should unambiguously state that it is an engagement for a fixed term and shall automatically cease on the expiry of the term without providing any claim to the person so engaged to any regularization of service or any consequential benefits. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. The printed copy of the online application form with necessary certificates must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. Qualifications/Eligibility conditions and other documents will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications. The number of posts may vary to any extent depending upon exigency, either way (increase or
decrease) including complete withdrawal. The details of the posts are as under: ‐
Vacancies in Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Irrigation Department Haryana Junior Engineer post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||360|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||28|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||12|
- Start Date of Online Application – 20th June 2017, 09:00 AM
- Closing date for submission of Online Application – 10th July 2017, 05:00 PM
- Closing date for deposit of fee through E-Challan – 12th July 2017
Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Engineer posts is given below.
B.Tech. in Civil Engineering/ Bachelor in Engineering (Civil Engineering) from any recognized
University approved by the University Grants Commission and from All India Council for Technical Education or Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineering Civil)
passed three years National Certificate (Theoretical) course in Civil engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or any other institution recognized by the Haryana Govt. Hindi/Sanskrit up-to Matric standard or higher education. (More Information Please check the Advt.)
- 17 yrs to 45 yrs (The applicant should born on or before 30.06.2000 and on or after 01.07.1972).
Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8100/- (Per Month)
Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- The selection criterion will be purely on MERIT BASIS and no interviews will be conducted.
Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to hid.gov.in (Irrigation Department Haryana Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Engineer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Irrigation Department Haryana Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
|Name of post||General||Others (SC/BC/EBP-G)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) (on contract basis)||Rs.150/-||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 35/-|
The fee should be deposited through ONLINE mode or E-CHALLAN in
any branch of State Bank of India.
Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Irrigation Department Haryana Junior Engineer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Irrigation Department Haryana Recruitment written test exam. Search Irrigation Department Haryana Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Irrigation Department Haryana Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Irrigation Department Haryana Junior Engineer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers