JK Police Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 658 Sub-Inspector(Executive/Armed) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 JK Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in JK Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 JK Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 JK Police Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 JK Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 JK Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 JK Police Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 JK Police Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 JK Police Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
JK Police Recruitment 2017
JK Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online jkpolice.gov.in for the post of Sub-Inspector (Executive/Armed) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Jammu Kashmir Police. Jammu Kashmir Police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Sub-Inspector (Executive/Armed) Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
Vacancies in JK Police Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Jammu Kashmir Police (JK Police) Sub-Inspector (Executive/Armed) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Category wise Vacancies
|Category-wise break-up of posts|
JK Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for JK Police Recruitment 2017 for the Sub-Inspector (Executive/Armed) posts is given below.
- Graduate, in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- The candidate must be within the age group of 18- 28 years as on 1st day of January 2016. (The candidates born before 01.01.1988 and after 31.12.1997 shall not be eligible.) However, inservice police personnel, upto the upper age limit of 30 years.
JK Police Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.9300-34800+(4240/= Grade pay)
JK Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
JK Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for the post of Sub Inspectors shall be made on their performance in written test and viva-voce/personality assessment test vis- à-vis number of vacancies in their respective categories. The preference given by the candidates while applying for the post either in Executive or in Armed Police plus merit obtained in the written viva-voce test shall form the basis of allocation of Executive/Armed wing to the applicant at the time of final selection. In case of tie in merit, the preference will be given to the candidate being older in age. The selected candidates shall have to serve in any part of the State as per the order in vogue or as may be issued from time to time.
JK Police Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Advt. Date – 30-12-2016
- Last date for submission of online application form shall be 30 days after the activation of link which will be notified separately in the second week of January 2017. The last date for the receipt of the application provided in the notification shall be the cut off date for determining the eligibility with regard to educational qualification/relevant category. Any qualification or claim accruing to the candidate after last date of receipt of application shall not be entertained. No “under process” claim will be considered at any stage.
JK Police Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
1. Please read the instructions, procedure and information carefully before you start filling the Application Form.
2. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the advertisement notice.
3. Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications from a candidate are liable to be rejected.
4. Simple steps to be followed to apply online
- 1. Candidate may also visit any of the CSC (Common Service Centers) to get their Application Forms filled or else follow the procedure mentioned below.
- 2. The candidate have to visit jkpolice.gov.in.
- 3. Fill the online Application form after clicking proceed at the bottom of the page, The candidate should supply all the details while filling the online Application Form. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used for all future correspondence.
- 4. Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, and Signature.
Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
The Scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
Size of photograph image must be greater than 20 kb and less than 50 kb.
Size of the signature and thumb impression image must be greater than 10kb and less than 50 kb.
Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) only.
- candidate shall deposit online fee of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred only) or use the services of Common Service Centers. In case of non availability of online payment facility the candidate may use the option of depositing the application fee through Bank Challan. Candidates are requested to read and follow these instructions carefully as the amount once deposited will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
JK Police Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- JK Police Sub-Inspector(Executive/Armed) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers