JNNSM i.e Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 1665 Surya Mitra & Helper vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
JNNSM Recruitment 2016
JNNSM Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online jnnsm.in for the post of Surya Mitra & Helper this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission. Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Surya Mitra & Helper Posts vacancies jobs opening for Nov. 2016.
- Uttar Pradesh GK & Current Affairs 2016
- Sarkari Naukari in Uttar Pradesh 2016
- UPTET Exam 2016
- Uttar Pradesh General Knowledge and Current Affairs Question Hindi
- Uttar Pradesh General Knowledge and Current Affairs Question English
- Jobs in Uttarakhand 2016
- Uttarakhand GK & Current Affairs 2016
- UTET 2016 – Uttarakhand TET Exam 2016
Vacancies in JNNSM Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM) Surya Mitra & Helper post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
JNNSM Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for JNNSM Recruitment 2016 for the Surya Mitra & Helper posts is given below.
Name Of the Post
Candidates applying for this vacancy of Surya Mitra should possess 10+2 or equivalent qualification.
Candidates applying for this vacancy of Helper should possess 8 or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates age should not be more than for Surya mitra 36 years and for Helper 40
years as on 15th September 2016.
Relaxation in Age:
- For OBC – 3 Years
- For SC/ST – 5 Years
- For PWD – 10 Years
The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable as per Govt. Rules and orders issued from time to time. The upper age limit in respect of Government Servants, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons are relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time, in this regard.
JNNSM Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
Name Of the Post
|Pay Scale | Salary|
Rs. 15000- per month for the post of Surya Mitra
Rs. 10000- per month for the post of Helper
JNNSM Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
JNNSM Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Written Examination and in
JNNSM Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2016
- The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based. There will be total 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from respective stream and 60 questions on
- Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities,
Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude. Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark
- Syllabus for the written examination will be uploaded soon on 31 December 2016.
JNNSM Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting date for online application submission – 22 November 2016
- Closing date for online application – 15 December 2016
- Download of Admit card – will be declare soon
- Tentative date of written test – will be declare soon
- Declaration of written test result – will be declare soon
JNNSM Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Before applying, Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
- The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE at http://www.jnnsm.in between 22-11-2016 and 15-12- 2016 (5:30 P.M).
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. They are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number
The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is briefed below:
- STEP 1: Submission of Applicant’s Details
- STEP 2: Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature
- STEP 3: Payment of application fee online,
The application shall be treated complete only if all the three mandatory Steps (Step1, Step2 and Step3) are completed successfully.
In case candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
Applicant can view the Application details from the home page by providing Application number and Date of Birth.or by name mother name ,DOB, Mobile number Applicant is required to make sure that application status on application form is “Submitted Successfully” otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
Checklist: Following Document(s) should be kept handy before applying online a) Credit card/ Debit card / Bank details b) Scanned image of Photograph along with Signature (JPEG/JPG format, size less than 50 KB
Application Fees The applicants shall pay the Application Fee at the rates indicated given below
through online payment mode via application software only: The processing charges towards remittance of Application Fee and service tax, if any, will have to be borne by the candidate. Fee through any other mode like Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque or Challan will not be accepted.
Genral / Obc Rs 320
Sc/St –Rs 240
JNNSM Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- JNNSM Surya Mitra & Helper Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Last Updated on by