JNU Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 90 Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor vacancies advertisement has been published December 30, 2017.
JNU Recruitment 2017
JNU Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.jnu.ac.in for the post of Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Jawaharlal Nehru University has recently published an advertisement notification for Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The JNU Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 29 Jan 2018.
The total vacancies in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor post details are given below.
Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor
The minimum educational qualification for JNU Recruitment 2017 for the Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications books and/or research/policy papers./ Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline/ A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
Pay Scale | Salary
- Professor:- Rs.37400-67000/- (PB-IV) AGP Rs. 10000/-
- Asst. Professor:- Rs.15600-39100/- (PB-III) AGP Rs. 6000/-
- Associate Professor:- Rs.37400-67000/- (PB-IV) AGP Rs. 9000/-
- Candidates will be called for the interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 Jan 2018 05:30 PM.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this JNU Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.jnu.ac.in (JNU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the JNU Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- There is an application fee of Rs. 500/- from candidates belonging to General and OBC Category.
- (ii) There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD and women candidates.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these JNU Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in JNU Recruitment written test exam. Search JNU Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi
Official Website:- www.jnu.ac.in
Online Practice Test:
- JNU Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Last Updated on by