Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 196 SSC Technician & SSCW Non Technician vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Physical Standard
- 1.8 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Medical Examination
- 1.9 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.10 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.11 Join Indian Army SSC Technician & SSCW Non Technician Exam Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course shall be commencing in Oct 2017 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for the post of SSC Technician & SSCW Non Technician this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Join Indian Army. Join Indian Army has recently publish an advertisement notification for SSC Technician & SSCW Non Technician Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
New Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Total Vacancies = 40 Posts
Post Name:- 126th Technical Graduates Course (TGC-126) = 40 Posts
Engineering Streams wise Vacancy :-
- Civil : 11 Posts
- Mechanical : 04 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics : 05 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc) : 06 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electro nics & Communication/ Satellite Communication : 07 Posts
- Electronics : 02 Posts
- Metallurgical : 02 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation : 02 Posts
- Micro Electronics and Microwave : 01 Post
Eligibility:- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2018 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2018. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 91 and 01 Jan 98, both dates inclusive).
SALARY STRUCTURE: The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. The promotion from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions.
Selection Process : Shortlisting of Applications & SSB interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application from : 16.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 14.06.2017
New Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Tradesman (Mate) & Fireman, etc. = Number Of Vacancies = 201
Qualification :- 10th class or equivalent from the recognized University/ Board. (More information Please Check the Advt.
Age Limit:- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 25 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
- Written Test,
- Physical Endurance Test &
- Skill Test.
- Date of Publication : 10.02.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 21 days from the date of publication
Vacancies in Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Join Indian Army SSC Technician & SSCW Non Technician post details are given below.
(a) For SSC(T)-49 Men & SSC(T)-20 Women:-
|Equivalent Stream (AICTE Approved)||Vacancies|
|Civil Engg, Civil Engg(Structural Engg), Structural Engg||42||05|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg||12|
Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
|Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg||18||04|
|Aeronautical/Aviation/Aero space/Ballistics/Avionics||Aeronautical Engg||13|
Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)
|Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg||27||04|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication|
/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg||26|
Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave
|Power Electronics & Drives||13||–|
|Industrial||Industrial Engg, Industrial Engg & Management, Industrial & Production Engg, Industrial Engg & Mgt, Industrial/Manufacturing||02|
Automobile /Workshop Technology
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives||03|
Electronics & Instrumentation
|Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology||03||–|
|Architecture/Building construction Technology||Architecture Engg||03|
Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg
|Bio Technology, Medical Electronics||04||–|
For widows of Defence Personnel
|SSCW (NON TECH)||Graduation in any discipline||01|
Non – UPSC entry
NOTE 1: These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on availability of training slots.
NOTE 2: In case the engineering stream of the candidate is not listed above and candidates desire to claim equivalence, they may produce equivalence certificate of the concerned universities signed by Registrar/ Vice Chancellor/Dean/Controller of Examination of the university.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 for the SSC Technician & SSCW Non Technician posts is given below.
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering course are eligible to apply. The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
- (i) SSC(T)-49 Men and SSC(T)-20 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2017 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 90 and 01 Oct 97) (both dates inclusive).
- (ii) SSCW(Non Tech)(Non UPSC)- For Widows of Defence Personnel only (with four years age relaxation). 19 to 29 years (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 98) (both dates inclusive).
NOTE-1 : The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
NOTE -2 : No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). The stipend will be converted to pay for all purposes on successful completion of training and the allowances admissible will be paid. On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. The promotion from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions. Full pay & allces as admissible to regular offrs @ minimum basic pay of Lt will be paid to cadets undergoing training under SSC(Tech) w.e.f. either the date of commencement of the course or date of reporting at OTA, which-ever is later.
(a) The Pay Scale and promotion criteria is as follows:-
|RANK||PAY BANDS/SCLE||GRADE PAY||MSP||REMARKS|
|CAPTAIN||PB-3/15,600-39,100||6,100||6,000||On completion of 2 Yrs|
|MAJOR||PB-3/15,600-39,100||6,600||6,000||On completion of 6 Yrs|
|LT COLONEL||PB-4/37,400-67,000||8,000||6,000||On completion of 13 Yrs|
|BRIGADIER||PB-4/37,400-67,000||8,900||6,000||On selection basis subject to fulfillment requisite service conditions|
|LT GENERAL/ HAG SCALE||67,000 -(annual increment @ 3%) -79,000||NIL||NIL|
|HAG + Scale* *Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Gens)|
|75,500-(annual increment @ 3%)-80,000|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||80,000 (fixed)||NIL||NIL|
(b) Allowances as applicable – The rates of allowances applicable to officers are as under :-
|Allowances||To Whom Applicable||Rates(Rs)|
|Hard Area Allowance||Officers Posted in Hard Area||25% of Basic Pay|
|High Altitude/Uncongenial Climate Siachen||Officers Posted in High Altitude/Uncongenial Climate Officers Posted in Siachen||11200/- 14000/-PM|
|Highly active Field Area Allowance Field Area Allowance Modified Field Area Allowance||Officer Posted at Highly Active Field Area Officer Posted at Field Area Officer Posted at Modified Field Area||6780/-PM 4200/-PM 1600/-PM|
|Flying Allowance Parachute Allowance||Officer Posted as Army Aviators Officer Posted in Active Parachute BNs/Regt||9000/-PM 1200/-PM|
|Special Forces Allowance||Officers posted in Special Forces||9000/- PM|
|Transport Allowance||All Officers||Rs. 3200/-+DA PM in A1/A cities and Rs 1600/-+DA PM at other places|
|House Rent Allowance||To Officers not provided Govt. Accommodation||10-30% of Basic Pay (Pay Band + Grade Pay + MSP)|
|Kit Maint Allowance||All Officers||400/- PM|
|Uniform Allowance (Outfit Allowance)||All Officers||Initial 14000/- and 3000/- every Three Years|
|Qualification Grant for Service Courses||All Officers undergoing specified courses||Rs. 6000/- to 20000/-|
|Instructional Allowance||All Officers Posted as Instructors||1800/-|
Note:- In the case of allowances specific to Defence Forces, the rates of these allowances have been further enhanced by 50% as Dearness Allowances has gone up by 100%.
(c) Cost to Company (CTC). The CTC for a Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 70000/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Tech Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance. These rates are not statutory and are subject to change.
(d) Privileges. In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Army provides free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate.
(e) Leave Entitlements. On Commission, officers are entitled to 60 days annual and 20 days casual leave every year (subject to service exigencies). They are also entitled for 40% rail concession to any place and free travel as per extant rules) for self and family. Leave during training period will be as per the Training Policy in force.
(f) Sports & Adventure. The Army provides facilities to pursue any sport of your liking. In addition, one can learn and participate in adventure sports, such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hang gliding, Horse Riding etc.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- (a) Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering discipline without assigning any reason.
- (b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Dte Gen of Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- (c) Shortlisted candidates will have to log in on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in using their username and password and select the SSB dates as available on the website.
- (d) Interviews will be held from Apr/May 2017 onwards.
- (e) Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Physical Standard
- (a) Height & Weight: The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women candidate is 152 cm and 42kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
- (b) Visual Standards; Distance Vision (corrected): Better Eye-6/6; Worse Eye-6/18. “Myopia should not be more than -3.5D including astigmation and hypermetropia not more than +3.5D including astigmation”. Internal examination of the eye will be done my means of opthalmoscope to rule out any disease of the eye. A candidate must have good binocular vision. The colour vision standard will be CP-III (Defective safe). A candidate should be able to recognize red and green colours. Candidates who have undergone or have evidence for having undergone Radial Karatotomy to improve the visual acuity will be permanently rejected. In order to detect PRK/LASIK all the candidates at SMB will be subjected to the measurement of Axial length by AScan biometer. Candidates who have undergone LASER Surgery for correction of refractive error will be considered for commission in Army if they fulfill following criteria :- (i) Age more than 20 years. (ii) Uncomplicated stable LASIK/Excimer (PRK) laser procedure done for Myopia or Hypermetropia, with stable refraction for a period of six months after the procedure. (iii) A healthy retina. (iv) Corrected vision should be 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in worse eye, with maximum residual refraction of + 1.50 in any meridian for myopia or hypermetropia. (v) Axial length within permissible limits.
- (c) Permanent Body Tattoos: For tattoo policy, please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- (d) To pass fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health free from any disability.
- (e) Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers’ Training Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime at the Training Academy the candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining the OTA, if finally selected:- (a) Running 2.4Km in 15 minutes (b) Push ups – 13 Nos (c) Sit ups – 25 Nos (d) Chin ups – 6 Nos (e) Rope climbing – 3-4 metres.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Medical Examination
- A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical board. The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However, candidates declared unfit by the Special Medical Board (SMB) will be intimated by the President of the Medical Board. The procedure for request for Appeal Medical Board (AMB) will also be intimated to the candidates. Unfit candidates should report for AMB within a maximum period of 42 days. Candidates declared unfit by AMB will be intimated by the President, AMB about procedure to challenge finding of AMB. Candidates will also be intimated that Review Medical Board (RMB) will be granted at the discretion of DGAFMS based on the merits of the case and that RMB is NOT a right. Candidates will be considered medically fit only on receipt of the approved Medical documents from Directorate General Medical Services.
Note:- 1. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a preliminary medical check up for wax in ears, DNS, defective colour vision, over weight/under weight, piles, tonsillitis and visicocle before reporting for the SSB interview.
Note:- 2. Recruiting Directorate has no role to play in any Medical Boards and procedure advised by the medical authorities is to be strictly adhered to.
Merit List: It Is To Be Noted That Mere Qualifying At The SSB Interview Does Not Confirm Final Selection. A Merit List Will Be Prepared Engineering Stream-wise On The Basis Of The Marks Obtained By The Candidate At SSB Interview And As Such Higher Educational Qualifications, Previous Performances; NCC Background, Etc, Have No Role To Play. Those High In The Merit List And Who Come Within The Stipulated Vacancies, And Are Medically Fit Are Issued Joining Letter For PRE-commissioning Training.
Note 1: The merit list of the recommended candidates will be displayed at the reception of DG Recruiting and on our Website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
CHANGE OF INTERVIEW DATES: Request for change of SSB Interview date/Centre will NOT be entertained.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 23-01-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-02-2017.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- (a) Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Details once submitted will NOT be changed under any circumstances and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained.
(b) Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:-
- (i) One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph
- (ii) Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSCE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth).
- (iii) Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- (iv) Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- (v) Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/ University after last date of receipt/application will not be accepted for this course. However, the same may be accepted for the subsequent course.
- (vi) Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams in respect of the candidate will be over by 01 Oct 2017 (for final year appearing candidates).
- (vii) Equivalence certificate of the concerned university to claim equivalence of Engineering degree.
- (viii) All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
(c) Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
(d) The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
(e) Candidates must submit only one online application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature, and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
Join Indian Army SSC Technician & SSCW Non Technician Exam Online Practice Test:
- Join Indian Army SSC Technician & SSCW Non Technician Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers