JPSC i.e Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 162 Associate Professor vacancies advertisement has been publish today
JPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2016
JPSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.jpsc.gov.in for the post of Associate Professor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Associate Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
Vacancies in JPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Associate Professor post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
JPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for JPSC Recruitment 2016 for the Associate Professor posts is given below.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines and A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks and A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching.
- As per JPSC rules
JPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 9000/-
JPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
JPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Personal Interview
JPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 20.12.2016
JPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this JPSC Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.jpsc.gov.in (JPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Associate Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the JPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.600/- for General Candidates & Rs.150/- for SC/ST is to be paid through Challan facility and have to send to the speed post or by Hand to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001.
JPSC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- JPSC Associate Professor Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers