JPSC i.e Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 80 Lecturers vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 JPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in JPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 JPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 JPSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 JPSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 JPSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 JPSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 JPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.9 JPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
JPSC Recruitment 2016
JPSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.jpsc.gov.in for the post of Lecturers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Lecturers Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
Vacancies in JPSC Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Lecturers post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
JPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for JPSC Recruitment 2016 for the Lecturers posts is given below.
- Master’s Degree with at least 60% marks OR Graduate in Engineering with first class in relevant discipline.
- For Unreserved : 22 to 35 years
- For OBC Male : 22 to 37 years
- For OBC Female : 22 to 38 years
- For SC/ST : 22 to 40 years
JPSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/- or Rs.5400/-
JPSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
JPSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Personal Interview.
JPSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 27.01.2017
JPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this JPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.jpsc.gov.in (JPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Lecturers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the JPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.600/- for General Candidates & Rs.150/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking /SBI Challan facility.
JPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these JPSC Lecturers Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in JPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search JPSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Be the first to leave a review.