KVB i.e Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total N/A Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
KVB Recruitment 2017
KVB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.kvb.co.in for the post of Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Karur Vysya Bank. Karur Vysya Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank in India invites online applications for appointment of Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) from the qualified candidates.
Vacancies in KVB Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre)|
KVB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for KVB Recruitment 2017 for the Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) posts is given below.
Academic Qualification: As on 31.05.2017
- a) Any candidate who has completed Post Graduate Degree (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+5) or Double Degree holders (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+3+2/3) or B.E.,B.Tech. B.Sc. Agri. (10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 60% of marks and above.
- b) Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their Post Graduation – PG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May / June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- c) Any Degree / P.G. obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
- d) If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
Age: Base date – as on 31.05.2017
- Maximum 28 years – Candidate must have born after 31.05.1989.
KVB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Details
KVB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Selection Process Please check the Advertisement
KVB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 10-06-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19-06-2017.
KVB Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this KVB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.kvb.co.in (KVB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the KVB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For All Candidates (No reservation) = Rs.600/- (Rs.Six Hundred Only).
KVB Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- KVB Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) Exam 2017 Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers