KVS Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 1017 Clerk, Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner, etc. vacancies advertisement has been published December 19, 2017.
- 1 KVS Recruitment 2017
KVS Recruitment 2017
KVS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online kvsangathan.nic.in for the post of Clerk, Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has recently published an advertisement notification for Clerk, Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The KVS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Clerk, Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 11-01-2018.
The total vacancies in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Clerk, Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner, etc. post details are given below.
|1. Deputy Commissioner (Group-A)||04|
|2. Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)||13|
|3. Administrative Officer (Group-A)||07|
|4. Finance Officer (Group-B)||02|
|5. Assistant Engineer (Group-B)||01|
|6. Assistant (Group-B)||27|
|7. Hindi Translator (Group-B)||04|
|8. Upper Division Clerk (Group-C)||146|
|9. Stenographer (Grade-Il) (Group-C)||38|
|10. Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)||561|
|11. Librarian (Group-B)||214|
The minimum educational qualification for KVS Recruitment 2017 for the Clerk, Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 12th / Diploma (Electrical / Library Science) / Graduation Degree (B.Com / Library Science) / Master Degree (M.com / MBA) / Engineering Degree (Electrical) / B.Ed from well recognized Board/University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 50 years old. For age relaxation & More Age limit please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advertisement.
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & interview.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 21-12-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-01-2018.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this KVS Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to kvsangathan.nic.in (KVS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Clerk, Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the KVS Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Application Fees is Rs.1200/- & Rs.750/- for General Candidates & No Fees For SC/ST. (More Information Please Check the Advertisement).
- Candidates who are going to apply for these KVS Clerk, Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in KVS Recruitment written test exam. Search KVS Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
18, Institutional Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016(India)
Phone Number:- +91-11-26858570
Official Website:- kvsangathan.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- KVS Clerk, Stenographer, Deputy Commissioner, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017