KVS Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 546 PGT, TGT, PRT vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 KVS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in KVS Careers 2017
- 1.3 KVS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 KVS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 KVS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 KVS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 KVS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 KVS Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 KVS Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 KVS Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.11 KVS Teachers Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
KVS Recruitment 2017
KVS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online kvsangathan.nic.in for the post of PGT, TGT, PRT this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has recently publish an advertisement notification for PGT, TGT, PRT Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2017.
The KVS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the PGT, TGT, PRT Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 17-10-2017.
Vacancy in KVS Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) PGT, TGT, PRT post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Post Graduate Teacher||182|
|2. Trained Graduate Teacher||144|
|3. Primary Teacher (PRT)||220|
KVS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for KVS Recruitment 2017 for the PGT, TGT, PRT posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degreeor equivalent examinations from any recognized board. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Maximum 40 years (For PGTs)
- Maximum 35 years (For TGT)
- Maximum 30 years (For PRT)
KVS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.9300 – 34800/- With 4800/- Grade Pay (For PGTs).
- Rs.9300 – 34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (For TGTs).
- Rs.9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay (For PRT).
KVS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
KVS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam / Interview.
KVS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 03-10-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-10-2017.
KVS Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this KVS Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to kvsangathan.nic.in (KVS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. PGT, TGT, PRT Posts
- STEP–3: Read the KVS Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs. 1200/-(for Principal Post), 750/-(for Other Post) for General Candidates & No Fees for Sc/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking /SBI Challan facility.
KVS Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in KVS Recruitment written test exam. Search KVS Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
KVS Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
18, Institutional Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016(India)
Phone Number:- +91-11-26858570
Official Website:- kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS Teachers Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- KVS Teachers Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.