Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 31 Junior Clerk vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online loksabha.nic.in for the post of Junior Clerk this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Lok Sabha Secretariat. Lok Sabha Secretariat has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Clerk Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2017.
The Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Junior Clerk Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 09-08-2017.
Vacancy in Lok Sabha Secretariat Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Lok Sabha Secretariat (Lok Sabha Secretariat) Junior Clerk post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Clerk posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor‟s degree in any discipline from a recognised university and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/Hindi stream. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 27 years old. For age relaxation please check
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Typing Test.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
(50 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in each part)
|I||Essay, Letter and Grammar*||100||2 hours|
|II||Typing test at 40 w.p.m. in English/Hindi||100||10 minutes|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.08.2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to loksabha.nic.in (Lok Sabha Secretariat Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Clerk Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Lok Sabha Secretariat Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment written test exam. Search Lok Sabha Secretariat Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Smt. Sushma Rungta
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Computer Management Branch, (Software Unit)
Parliament Library Building, New Delhi- 110001
E-mail ID:- rungtas[at]sansad[dot]nic[dot]in
Phone No:- 011-23034561/4576
Official Website:- loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Secretariat Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers