Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 228 Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.mpsc.nic.in for the post of Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Meghalaya Public Service Commission. Meghalaya Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2018.
The Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31 May 2018.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Meghalaya GK & Current Affairs 2018
- Meghalaya TET 2018
- Jobs in Meghalaya 2018
- Meghalaya General Knowledge and Current Affairs English
Vacancy in Meghalaya PSC Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC) Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, etc. (More vacancies Details Please Check the Advertisement)||228|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 for the Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University./ B.E/ B.Tech (Civil); B.Sc Engg.(Civil); B.Sc.(Agri. Engg. with relevant subjects); B.Tech. (Agri. Engg. with relevant subjects); B.Tech (Water Resources Engg.)/ Bachelor Degree in Science/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology with experience in Science, Technology and Environment intervention at least 5 years. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 27 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The final selection/ recommendation of suitable candidates against the vacancies notified in this Advertisement shall be made by the Commission through any of the following processes.
1. Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All Grades) as the case may be.
2. I. Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by concerned Department) — Personal Interview
II. Screening Test — Personal Interview
III. Screening Practical Test —– Personal Interview
IV. Preliminary Screening Test —– Main Examination —— Personal Interview
V. Physical Efficiency Test —– Preliminary Screening Test —– Main Examination ——- Personal Interview.
VI. Any other method as may be adopted by the Commission.
****It will be the discretion of the Commission to cancel any processes mentioned above if found that illegal/unfair means have been adopted during the conduct of the recruitment process.
I(a)- Written Examination- This shall be mandatory in respect of recruitments to posts where the Service Rules has specifically prescribed the conduct of such examinations. In such cases, the subjects, syllabus, total marks and pattern of examination shall be as notified by the concerned Government Department under such Rules.
II(b)- Screening Test- This shall be applied /conducted by the Commission in respect of all recruitments to those posts where the method of selection/Syllabus has not been prescribed by the Service Rules. The objective of the test is to shortlist the number of eligible candidates in recruitments where the number of candidates is disproportionately large compared to the available vacancies.
III(c)- Screening Practical Test- This shall be applied/conducted by the Commission in respect of all recruitments to those posts where the method of Skill Test has not been prescribed by the Service Rules.
IV(d)- Preliminary Test- The Commission may, at its discretion, decide to hold Preliminary Test in those categories of recruitment where the number of candidates disproportionately large compared to the notified vacancies or may hold the Preliminary Test as per requirement in the syllabus provided by the department concerned.
V(g)- Personal Interview- On the result of such Screening Test/ Screening Practical Test/ Written Examination, the Commission shall call such number of candidates as it may think appropriate to appear for the Personal Interviews. The principle/policy followed is as per decision made by the Commission on 28th July, 2017 with variation from 1:10 to 1:2.5 depending on the number of posts advertised.
VI(e)- Main Examination- On the basis of such Preliminary Tests, the number of candidates who shall be called to appear for the Main Examination shall not be more than 10(ten) times the number of vacancies declared.
VII(f)- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)- Wherever required and prescribed by the Service Rules shall be conducted by the Commission assisted by a Medical Board duly constituted for the purpose, in accordance with the norms/standards and such specification as prescribed under such Rules.
***Only candidates who have produced all the required documents in the original relating to their educational qualification, date of birth, caste, community and other certificates wherever required and prescribed by Rules will be deemed qualified to be called for Personal Interview.
Multiple Choice OMR based Test
Screening Tests or Preliminary Screening Tests, where decided to be held, shall be Multiple Choice OMR based Tests. The subjects for the Multiple Choice OMR based Tests shall be as follows:-
- (i) General English – Marks to be specified as per the standard and qualification for the post.
- (ii) General Awareness & Aptitude Test – Marks to be specified as per the standard and qualification for the post .
- (iii) Arithmetic/Mathematics – Marks to be specified as per the standard and qualification for the post for the post.
- (iv) For Technical post – relevant subjects will be included – Marks to be specified as per the standard and qualification for the post
- (v) Any other subject to be included as per the standard and qualification for the post
Essay Type Test—
Written Examination/Main Examination where decided to be held shall be of Essay Typed. The subjects to be notified for such essay typed examination shall be strictly as per the syllabus forwarded by concerned department for the said post.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 13 Apr 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31 May 2018.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Meghalaya PSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.mpsc.nic.in (Meghalaya PSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Meghalaya PSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.460/- & Rs.360/- & Rs.320/- is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. (More Information Please Check the Advertisement).
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Meghalaya PSC Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Meghalaya PSC Recruitment written test exam. Search Meghalaya PSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Address: 1st floor, Horse Shoe Building, Lower Lachumeire, Shillong – 793001.
Official Website:- www.mpsc.nic.in
Online Practice Test:
- Meghalaya PSC Child Development Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018