Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 40 Professionals (Handicrafts) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online texmin.nic.in for the post of Professionals (Handicrafts) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Ministry Of Textiles. Ministry Of Textiles has recently publish an advertisement notification for Professionals (Handicrafts) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
Office of the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India having filed offices across India, invites application from experiences handicraft professionals for 40 positions for its various schemes and subschemes under National Handicrafts Development Programme throughout the country, through EdCIL (India) Limited, A “Mini Ratna” CPSE under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis initially for a period of 06 months. The details are as under:
Vacancies in Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Ministry Of Textiles Professionals (Handicrafts) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 for the Professionals (Handicrafts) posts is given below.
- Education Qualification & Experience: Degree/Diploma in the field of Design/Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Apparel Production) of four years duration from a recognized University or Institute with 01 years experience in the field of handicrafts or cottage or small scale industry. OR Diploma in Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Design) of 03 years duration from a recognized University of Board or Institute with 02 years experience in the field of handicrafts or cottage or small scale industry shall be considered.
- Nature of Job: Purely on contract basis initially for a period of 06 months.
- Knowledge of Computer: The professionals must possess thorough knowledge of computer application, ability to develop innovative approach to meet the required needs.
- Language: Fluency in English & Hindi (Written & spoken). Professionals having Regional Languages knowledge for respective regions shall be preferred.
- Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on date of publication of advertisement.
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Consolidated Professional Fee: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include Computer Skill Test/Written Test followed by interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.03.2017
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to texmin.nic.in (Ministry Of Textiles Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professionals (Handicrafts) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Ministry Of Textiles Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 Place of Posting
|S. no||Region Offices||No. of post||Field Offices|
|1.||SRO||05||01 for each M&SEC, Nagercoil, Mangalore, Mysore, Trissur & Warangal.|
|2.||ERO||06||01 for each M&SEC, Burdwan, Siliguri, Sambalpur, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi & Madhubani,|
|3.||NERO||07||01 for each M&SEC, Guripur, Agartala, Aizwal, Imphal, Kohima, Itanagar and Shillong.|
|4.||NRO||09||01 for each M&SEC, Hoshiarpur, Rewari, Kullu, Anantnag, Baramula, Leh, Srinagar, Udhampur & SC, Udaipur.|
|5.||WRO||09||01 for each M&SEC, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Aurganbad, Indore, Bhuj, Ahmedabad, Jagdalpur, Panaji and SC Bhopal.|
|6.||CRO||04||01 for each M&SEC, Saharanpur, Barabanki, SC Varansi and SC Allahabad.|
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 General information
- 1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- 2. Mode of receipt of application will be ONLINE only. Any other mode of application is not acceptable.
- 3. Candidates are required to select their preferences for 03 places of posting.
- 4. The prescribed qualifications and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from recognized institutions.
- 5. The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- 6. Candidates working in Government organizations/ PSEs must route their application through proper channel.
- 7. Documents in support of Qualification, Experience etc have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
- 8. In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- 9. Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
- 10. The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- 11. The candidature of the candidates called for the interview is provisional and mere appearance in the interview does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post. The candidature will be treated as void ab-intio in case he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself regarding possession of the requisite qualifications, caste etc. as stipulated for the post he/she has applied for before appearing in the interview.
- 12. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- 13. Office of the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts) reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also to increase or decrease the number of posts at its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- 14. The applications received other than online mode shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- 15. The engagement of professionals will be initially for a period of 06 months. However, the period of contract shall be co-terminus with the expiry of project and further extension of contract shall depend upon the requirement of manpower, continuance of the project and performance of the candidates.
- 16. Selection Procedure: The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include Computer Skill Test/Written Test followed by interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- 17. The last date of receipt of application is …………06-Mar-2017……………………….
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017 Help Line Number
Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India
West Block No. 7, R.K. Puram, Sector -1, New Delhi – 110 066
Ph. : 011-26177002 Fax : 011-26163085
Ministry Of Textiles Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Ministry Of Textiles Professionals (Handicrafts) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers