Mizoram PSC i.e Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Application Form total 111 High School Teacher (Science & Mathematics) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Pay scale | Salary
- 1.5 Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 Mizoram PSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 Mizoram PSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form mpsc.mizoram.gov.in for the post of High School Teacher (Science & Mathematics) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Mizoram Public Service Commission. Mizoram Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for High School Teacher (Science & Mathematics) Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
Vacancies in Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) High School Teacher (Science & Mathematics) post details are given below.
High School Teacher (Science & Mathematics)
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 for the High School Teacher (Science & Mathematics) posts is given below.
- 1. A) For Science Teacher : B.Sc or above (preferably with Physics and Chemistry)
- B) For Maths Teacher : Graduate with at least Mathematics as one subject at Bachelor degree (preferably with mathematics at 10+2 level)
- 2. B.Ed or equivalent course from recognized Unversity
- 3. Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle Schoolstandard.
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Pay scale | Salary
- PB 2 Rs.9,300-34,800 + 4,600 Grade Pay.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Exam
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Application Form: 10-01-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-02-2017.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this Mizoram PSC Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to mpsc.mizoram.gov.in (Mizoram PSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. High School Teacher (Science & Mathematics) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Mizoram PSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- General/OBC – Rs.320/-
- SC/ST – 270/-
(More Information please check the Advt.)
Mizoram PSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Mizoram PSC High School Teacher (Science & Mathematics) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Mizoram PSC Recruitment written test exam. Search Mizoram PSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Mizoram PSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Mizoram PSC High School Teacher (Science & Mathematics) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers