MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 2411 Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancies advertisement has been published July 03, 2018.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.appost.in/gdsonline for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has recently published an advertisement notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2018.
The MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 16 July 2018.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle (MP Postal Circle) Gramin Dak Sevaks post details are given below.
Gramin Dak Sevaks
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum educational qualification for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 for the Gramin Dak Sevaks posts is given below.
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advertisement.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- 2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- 3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- 4. Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts within a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle. Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- 5. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- 6. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
- a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
- b) Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
- 7. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 02 July 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16 July 2018.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this MP Postal Circle Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.appost.in/gdsonline (MP Postal Circle Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MP Postal Circle Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain in the server, hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles, candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to upload documents in the following format.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Document||Uploading file format||Permitted file size||Is the upload mandatory or not|
|1.||SSC Marks Memo / Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory|
|2.||Additional SSC Marks Memo1(for candidate not qualified in single attempt)||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory|
|3.||Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo||.jpg/.jpeg||600kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory. Marks memos more than two need to upload once here|
|4.||Computer Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory – May be submitted to the appointing authority at the time of appointment if got selected|
|5.||Community Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory for all categories except for Un Reserved category. OBC Certificate should be in the form of CG approved creamy layer Certificate.|
|6.||Photo||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferable||Mandatory|
|7.||Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferable||Mandatory|
|8.||Certificate of Disability||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory for PH candidates only.|
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply for these MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in MP Postal Circle Recruitment written test exam. Search MP Postal Circle Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Important Instructions
The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.
This document is computer generated no signature is required.
Help Desk number for Madhya Pradesh Circle : 0755-2550473
All queries of candidates may be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and queries related to website may be given to email@example.com
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Online Practice Test:
- MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018