MRB Tamil Nadu i.e Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 2804 Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Physical Fitness
- 1.9 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.10 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Help Line Number
- 1.11 MRB Tamil Nadu Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 24.02.2017 for direct recruitment to the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife on temporary basis.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.mrb.tn.gov.in for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu. Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu has recently publish an advertisement notification for Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
New MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Total Vacancies = 171
1. Anaesthesia Technician – 77
2. Plaster Technician Grade- II – 87
3. Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician – 07
Qualification:- 12th or its equivalent with good marks from a recognized University / Institution. (Morfe Information Please Check the Advt.)
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 & Maximum 30 years Old.
- Rs. 4800 – 10,000/- With 1650/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2),
- Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay (Post 3)
- Academic Merit and Technical Qualification that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization. (More Information Please Check the Advt.)
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Applications Form Is : 29-05-2017.
Vacancies in MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (MRB Tamil Nadu) Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife|
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 for the Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife posts is given below.
(i) ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, namely:
- (a) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification prior to 15.11.2012 :– SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- (b) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification after 15.11.2012 :– +2 with 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
(ii) Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council; and
(iii) Must possess physical fitness for camp life.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum Age (should have completed) ( in years)||Maximum Age (in years)|
|a.||For all categories||18||SC/ST/SCA/ BC / BCM / MBC&DNC||OC|
|b.||Differently Abled Persons||18||57||50|
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,400. Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this notification.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
|Minimum educational qualification required for the post||Weightage of marks|
|Certificate / Diploma||HSC/ P.U.C||SSLC / 10th|
|a. Certificate with SSLC (till 2014)||60%||–||40%|
|b. Certificate with PUC/ HSC qualification (2014 onwards)||60%||—||40%|
- i. In case marks are not specifically awarded for any batch of the VHN (18 months) course or Diploma Course or MPHW(F) Course, then selection for all the candidates will be based on the marks scored by them in SSLC examination only.
- ii. ** Wherever the basic essential qualification for a technical post is a Certificate, and admission to such a programme has been changed from SSLC to HSC, in all such cases the weightage may be restricted to marks obtained in SSLC and the technical certificate (instead of HSC and the technical certificate) only.
The selection will be made for the Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife post, duly following the relevant rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Date of Notification
|Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment)|
Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Physical Fitness
- Candidates provisionally selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness for camp life including Vision Certificate in the prescribed form.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- a. Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- b. Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience).
- c. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, other Memos etc. only through the registered e-mail ID.
- d. The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered primary mobile number/registered email only.
- e. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- f. Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. While filling up of on-line application they shall select the appropriate payment method.
- a. Interested and eligible candidates are to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and familiarize themselves with the detailed notification.
- b. On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- c. Select the name of the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- d. All the required particulars be entered without skipping any field.
- e. Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory; you are also requested to provide alternate secondary Mobile No., Landline number as well. All communication from MRB will be sent only to the registered primary mobile number by SMS and to the registered e-mail only and by no other means.
- f. Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph (with name and date of birth typed shown in the model below), scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph and Signature upload.
- g. The candidates need to apply only in online mode. They shall not send copies of certificates / printed application to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as: Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to community failing which the application will not be considered.
- h. Candidates need to verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application. If a candidate furnished wrong information, action will be taken by MRB to debar such candidate from the future exams/recruitment, apart from other legal actions.
- Rs. 500 /-(Rupees Five Hundred only) be paid by all the candidates (excluding candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST communities, Destitute Widow and eligible Differently abled Persons (DAP)). SC/SCA/ST and DAP (PH), Destitute Widow candidates have to pay Rs. 250 /- (Rupees Two hundred and Fifty only).
- In addition, candidates have to pay the applicable service charges to the Indian Bank (in case of offline payment @Rs.15/- (Rupees Fifteen only) or Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card / Mobile Wallet charges over and above the mandatory fee. The charges will vary from bank to bank. The approximate charges for the same will be about 2% of the transaction (approximately Rs.10) (Rupees Ten only).
Online Payment (Net Banking / Credit card/Debit card / Mobile Wallet)
- In case of candidate wishes to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card (or) Mobile wallet Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note the same for future reference.
Offline Payment through Indian Bank
- For offline mode of payment candidates have to select Indian Bank.
- Click “SUBMIT” to submit the Application form.
- On Submission, system will generate the payment challan which the candidate need to take print out and go to any of the branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.(Please note that offline Indian bank payment challans will be generated only during 7 am to 9 pm only.) After remittance, collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan from the Branch. Please check that the challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the challan by the Branch authorities.
- Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made in any of the Indian Bank branches within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application, failing which the application will be rejected.
- If the transaction is successful, Registration number and password will be generated. The same should be noted for future reference
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Help Line Number
MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD (MRB)
7th Floor, DMS Buildings, 359, Anna salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 6.
Phone No:044-24355757 Fax No: 044-24359393
Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter:twitter.com/mrb_tn
MRB Tamil Nadu Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- MRB Tamil Nadu Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers