MRPL Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 189 Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 MRPL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in MRPL Careers 2017
- 1.3 MRPL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 MRPL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 MRPL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 MRPL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 MRPL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 MRPL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 MRPL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 MRPL Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.11 MRPL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
MRPL Recruitment 2017
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form mrpl.co.in for the post of Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2017.
The MRPL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 07-10-2017.
Vacancy in MRPL Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee|
MRPL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for MRPL Recruitment 2017 for the Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Diploma / Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.10000/- for Graduate Apprentice.
- Rs.7100/- for Technician Apprentice.
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam.
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 08-09-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-10-2017.
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this MRPL Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to mrpl.co.in (MRPL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MRPL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
MRPL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these MRPL Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in MRPL Recruitment written test exam. Search MRPL Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Registered Office :
Kuthethoor P.O., Via Katipalla, MANGALORE, INDIA – 575 030
Phone : (91-824) 2270400
Fax : (91-824) 2271404
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website:- mrpl.co.in
MRPL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- MRPL Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.