Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 289 Police Constable vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online mumbairlypolice.gov.in for the post of Police Constable this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Mumbai Railway Police. Mumbai Railway Police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Police Constable Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2018.
The Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Police Constable Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 28/02/2018.
- Jobs in Maharashtra 2018
- MAHA TET 2018-2019
- Maharashtra GK & Current Affairs 2018
- Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018
- Maharashtra PSC (MPSC) Interview Questions Answers [UPDATED]
- Maharashtra General Knowledge and Current Affairs 2018 (English)
- Maharashtra General Knowledge and Current Affairs in (Hindi)
Vacancy in Mumbai Railway Police Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Mumbai Railway Police Police Constable post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018 for the Police Constable posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 12th Standard. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 28 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- (Grade Pay Rs.2,000) + Spl. Allowances Rs.2890/-
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Physical Test & Written Exam & Interview.
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28/02/2018.
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to mumbairlypolice.gov.in (Mumbai Railway Police Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Police Constable Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Mumbai Railway Police Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.375/- for General Candidates & Rs.225/- for Sc/ST is to be paid through online.
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Mumbai Railway Police Police Constable Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment written test exam. Search Mumbai Railway Police Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Mumbai Railway Police, Maharashtra Police
Official Website: mumbairlypolice.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- Mumbai Railway Police Police Constable Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
Last Updated on by