NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 57 Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Medical Fitness
- 1.8 NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.9 NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.10 NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 General Instructions
- 1.11 NALCO JOT Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated
Alumina- Aluminium complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology. The present turnover of the company is around Rs. 7,000 Crores and the company is going for further expansion within India & across the globe. The Company enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational, with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organisational excellence through competent human resources and practices having a “people centric” approach. To achieve its vision to be a reputed global Company in the metals and energy sector, NALCO at
Mines & Refinery Complex, Damanjodi is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates in the following discipline & position.
NALCO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.nalcoindia.com for the post of Junior Operative Trainee this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in National Aluminium Company Limited. National Aluminium Company Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Operative Trainee Posts vacancies jobs opening for Nov. 2016.
Vacancies in NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Junior Operative Trainee post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Operative Trainee (JOT)|
Name of the Post/ Discipline
|No. of Vacancies|
SUPT/TA (Geology Asst)
NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for NALCO Recruitment 2016 for the Junior Operative Trainee posts is given below.
Name of the Post/ Discipline
Passed HSC with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in respective trade.
|Passed HSC with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in any trade with Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.|
|SUPT/TA (Geology Asst)|
B Sc (Geology-Hons)
- UR-27 Years
- OBC-30 Years
- SC/ST-32 Years
- Ex. SM- As per Govt. Guide Lines
- PWD- Relaxation of 10 years is given
NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1st year- Rs.6,000/- P.M.
- 2nd year- Rs.10,000/- P.M.
- 3rd year- Rs.15,000/- P.M.
NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1) Candidates will be short-listed for the written test and/or trade test, subject to fulfilling the criteria as specified. Based on the performance in the written test and/or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies available and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected in the order of merit.
- 2) The Management reserves the right to alter the eligibility standards/criteria and/or to restrict the number of candidates in the Written/ Trade Test, if so required.
- 3) During the training/probation period and/or after absorption, selected candidates will be posted in the NALCO establishments anywhere in India & is transferable as per the organizational requirement. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments as per the requirements of the Company including shift operation.
- 4) The selection process will be as per the prevailing guidelines & extant rules & other applicable guidelines issued by NALCO/ Central Govt from time to time.
- 5) Written Test will be conducted for all the above posts. Whereas both Written Test & Trade Test will be conducted for the post of SUPT/JOT (HEMM) only. Where both Written Test & Trade Test will be conducted; 60% weightage will be given to Written Test & 40% weightage will be given to Trade Test. There will not be any interview stage for selection for any of the above posts.
NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Medical Fitness
- The candidates seeking employment in NALCO need to be medically fit as per NALCO’s pre-employment medical standard. The selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by Authorized Medical Officer of Nalco Hospital and the decision of the medical officer with regard to the condition of health of the candidate will be final and binding. No relaxation in health standards as indicated in the medical rules of the Company is allowed.
NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.11.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.11.2016
- Date of Written test – During Dec 2016
NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1. The candidates need to apply online in the Career Section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 05/11/2016 (9.00 AM) to 25/11/2016 (4.00 PM). Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill–in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- 2. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph, signature, documents etc. In case the candidate is called for joining after getting selected in the written/trade test, the candidate will be required to produce all original certificates and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
- 3. The application fee (not applicable for SC/ST/Ex SM/PWD) is to be deposited in the A/c of NALCO through online payment gateway or alternate mode as available with the Online application. Details given in the above web site.
- 4. Applications applied online will only be considered for scrutiny. Applications submitted in any other mode will not be entertained. The last date of submission of Online application & receipt of Application Fees (if applicable) is 25/11/2016 (04:00 PM)
- 5. NALCO will not be responsible to any candidate for not being able to submit their online application/fees within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
- 6. A candidate can apply for only once in the on-line application portal. Candidates applying multiple times will be taken as one.
NALCO JOT Recruitment 2016 General Instructions
- 1) Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- 2) The candidates should ensure the fulfilling of all the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement. Mere submission of application does not imply that the Company (NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that they have furnished any incorrect/false information or have suppressed any material fact(s), their candidature/appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
- 3) The e-mail id & mobile no. mentioned in the application form must remain valid for at least one year. All future communication with the candidates will be made through the e-mail/SMS only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid no./wrong id or due to any other reason.
- 4) Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies must submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of joining failing which they will not be allowed to join and the candidature will be terminated. This is not applicable for departmental candidates and the candidates undergone 3 years SUPT Training in Nalco-Mines, Damanjodi under the CSR initiative of NALCO.
- 5) SC/ST candidates called for written test and trade test will be paid non-AC second class return rail/bus fare by the shortest route subject to the condition that the place of stay is 30 KMs or more from the place of Test on production of tickets/proof of journey from their communication address mentioned in the on-line application. No change in communication address will be entertained at a later stage for the purpose of reimbursement of TA. The reimbursement of TA to the SC/ST candidates attending the Written/Trade Test will be subject to production of valid Caste Certificate at the venue of test.
- 6) NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease the post advertised, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- 7) Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature.
- 8) Any dispute with regard to the said recruitment will be settled within the jurisdiction of appropriate Courts of Bhubaneswar, Odisha only.
- 9) Any clarification/modification/extension regarding this will be hosted in the above website only. The candidates are advised to visit the website regularly to know about the updates (if any).
NALCO JOT Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- NALCO JOT Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers