NCR Act Apprentice 2022 Apply Online Before 1st August 2022: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NCR Act Apprentice Exam 2022. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NCR Sarkari Naukri 2022.
NCR Recruitment 2022
It is a great opportunity to work under the NCR (North Central Railway). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Act Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Act Apprentice
- Total: 1659 Posts.
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- – Rs. 56,900/-
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Start Application: 04 July 2022
- Closing Date: 1st August 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST: No Fees and GEN/OBC: ₹1500/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: The candidate must have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India. For more details please check Advt.
- Age Limit: 15 Years to 24 Years
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
Job seekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NCR Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NCR official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Act Apprentice“.
Online Practice Test:
- NCR Act Apprentice Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test