NDMC Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 77 Senior Resident & Junior Resident vacancies advertisement has been published December 22, 2017.
- 1 NDMC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINK
- 1.2 Careers 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Advertisement
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Important Dates
- 1.8 Application Form
- 1.9 Question Papers
- 1.10 Helpline Number
- 1.11 Online Practice Test:
NDMC Recruitment 2017
NDMC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.ndmc.gov.in for the post of Senior Resident & Junior Resident this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in New Delhi Municipal Council. New Delhi Municipal Council has recently published an advertisement notification for Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The NDMC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 08.01.2018.
The total vacancies in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Senior Resident & Junior Resident post details are given below.
Senior Resident & Junior Resident
The minimum educational qualification for NDMC Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Resident & Junior Resident posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university or equivalent as per MCI/ Graduate from a recognized university with registered Delhi Municipal Council. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
- Candidates will be called for the interview.
- Interview Date:- 08.01.2018.
The candidates are required to apply Application Form. All details of this NDMC Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.ndmc.gov.in (NDMC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NDMC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
Application Fees is Rs.1000/- for General Candidates & Rs.500/- for SC/ST through Demand draft in favour of Commissioner, North Delhi Municipal Payable at Delhi.
G Block, Vth Floor, hindu Rao Hospital, Malka Ganj Delhi-110007.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these NDMC Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in NDMC Recruitment written test exam. Search NDMC Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
NEW DELHI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
(NDMC Head Office)
Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
24/7 Helpline (Toll Free) : 1533
Exchange No. PABX : 41501354 – 60
Official Website:- www.ndmc.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- NDMC Senior Resident & Junior Resident Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Be the first to leave a review.