NITJ i.e National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 116 Assistant Professor vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 NITJ Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in NITJ Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 NITJ Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 NITJ Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 NITJ Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 NITJ Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 NITJ Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 NITJ Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 NITJ Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1.10 NITJ Recruitment Exam Question Papers
NITJ Recruitment 2017
NITJ Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.nitj.ac.in for the post of Assistant Professor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in National Institute of Technology Jalandhar. National Institute of Technology Jalandhar has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
Applications are invited on the prescribed format for the recruitment of faculty on contract basis with designation as Assistant Professor of Bio Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Textile Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ,Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mining Engineering and Humanities & Management for a period of one year at first instance. The contract may be renewed/terminated on yearly basis depending upon the performance for a maximum period upto 3 years.
Duly completed application form along with all necessary documents (according to eligibility criteria available in the Institute website) compiled in a single pdf file (no image file will be accepted) should be submitted electronically to the email@example.com. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be applicable as per Govt. of India norms. The last date of receipt of application by email to the firstname.lastname@example.org shall be 30th June,2017 till 5.00 pm.
Vacancies in NITJ Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (NITJ) Assistant Professor post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Department||No. of positions|
|Computer Science & Engineering||11|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||09|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||09|
|Industrial & Production Engineering||09|
|Humanities & Management||11|
NITJ Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for NITJ Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
|Department||Essential Minimum Qualifications|
|Bio Technology||B.Tech, MTech and Ph D in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with 1st class both at B.Tech and MTech level(60% or equivalent CGPA 6.75 on 10 point scale)|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|Industrial & Production Engineering|
|Physics||Ph D with first class both at B Sc and M Sc in relevant discipline (60% or equivalent CGPA 6.75 on 10 point scale)|
|Humanities & Management||PhD with first class MBA/MA in relevant discipline with 1st Class both at UG and PG level (60% or equivalent CGPA 6.75 on 10 point scale)|
*For SC/ST Candidates relaxation in marks will be considered as per Govt. of India rules **09 Management, 02 English
Note:- Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease or not to select any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years on the last date of receipt of application. Relaxation in age is applicable as per Govt. of India rule.
NITJ Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.45000/- per month.
NITJ Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
NITJ Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Interview, No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidate for attending the interview.
NITJ Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- June 30th, 2017 Last date of receiving applications electronically
- July 06th , 2017 Shortlisted candidates for interview will be intimated through email only
NITJ Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this NITJ Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.nitj.ac.in (NITJ Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NITJ Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
NITJ Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1. Candidates are requested to apply only against this advertisement in prescribed format. The same is available on the institute website www.nitj.ac.in and DO NOT write to the Institute for Application forms. Candidates are also requested to carefully go through the details of posts and instructions available on the website.
- 2. Required essential minimum qualifications on the last date of application are available on the above website.
- 3. Number of vacancies may change. No claim arising out of change in number of post, advertised shall be admissible. The Institute reserves the right to keep vacant any or all the advertised posts.
- 4. Candidates applying for multiple posts should submit separate application for each post.
- 5. No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidate for attending the interview.
- 6. Reservation shall be applicable as per the policy of Govt. of India.
- 7. Maximum age limit is 35 years on the last date of receipt of application. Relaxation in age is applicable as per Govt. of India rule.
- 8. The consolidated salary for the candidate with Ph D degree will be Rs.54000/ per month.
- 9. The qualification and experience prescribed are minimum and mere possession of the same shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Short listing criteria may be set higher than the minimum advertised.
- 10. The screening committee shall shortlist the eligible and most desirable candidates to be called for interview from amongst the applicants, based on specialization, availability of candidates and requirements of the departments.
- 11. Incomplete application form or application without supporting copies of certificates/documents and applications received after the due date will not be considered and be rejected.
- 12. Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of application.
- 13. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- 14. Original documents/certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- 15. Candidates called for interview may have to give power point presentation on the lecture on any topic of UG course.
- 16. No accommodation will be provided to the selected candidates. In case, the accommodation is made available, the house rent component and necessary license fees and other applicable charges will be deducted from the consolidated salary as per Institute norms.
- 17. Short listed candidates will be intimated the exact date and venue for interview over email. No separate list shall be displayed on the Institute website.
- 18. The interview for the shortlisted candidates shall be held tentatively in the 2 nd / 3rd week of July, 2017.
- 19. The candidates presently employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. /Quasi Govt. organization should send their application through proper channel. Such candidates are required to produce the No Objection Certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be considered.
- 20. The candidates who have completed Ph D in the year 2017 have to produce Provisional degree certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be considered for the interview.
- 21. In case of non-availability of candidates with B Tech, M Tech and Ph D in relevant branch of Engineering, candidates with B.Tech and M Tech in relevant branch with first class both at UG and PG level may be considered on semester basis at a gross salary of Rs.45000/- per month. The other relevant conditions for such cases will be same as above.
- 22. In case of non-availability of candidates in Humanities & Management with MBA/M Phil and Ph .D in relevant discipline, candidates with MBA/ M. Phil with first class both at UG and PG level may be considered on semester basis at a gross salary of Rs.45000/- per month. The other relevant conditions for such cases will be same as at Sr No. 1-20.
- 23. In case of non-availability of candidates in sciences with B Sc, M Sc / M. Phil and Ph D in relevant discipline, candidates with M Sc / M. Phil with first class both in B Sc and M Sc, may be considered on semester basis at a gross salary of Rs.45000/- per month. The other relevant conditions for such cases will be same as at Sr No. 1-20.
- 24. The candidates are advised to visit the Institute website from time to time for any relevant updates.
NITJ Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these NITJ Assistant Professor Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in NITJ Recruitment written test exam. Search NITJ Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.