NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 48 Medical Officer (MBBS) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Terms & Conditions
- 1.8 NRHM JK Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.9 NRHM JK Medical Officer Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
NRHM JK Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.jknhm.com for the post of Medical Officer (MBBS) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in National Rural Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir. National Rural Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir has recently publish an advertisement notification for Medical Officer (MBBS) Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2016.
Applications are invited regarding walk-in interview for hiring the services of Medical Officers (MBBS) on contractual basis under National Health Mission, J&K against the vacant posts in various health institutions of the State as per the list given Below.
The Candidates should bring filled Application form along with the self attested Xerox copies of the documents mentioned under terms & conditions. The walk-in interviews shall be conducted on 19th September 2016 at Kashmir Division Office, Chanapora, Srinagar at 10:00 am sharp.
These posts are purely contractual and services shall be hired initially for a period of eleven months, or 31st March, 2017, whichever is earlier and may be extended further on the basis of performance & continuation of the scheme.
Vacancies in NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in National Rural Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir (NRHM JK) Medical Officer (MBBS) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (MBBS)|
State wise Vacancies
Block Mattan (PHC Mattan) and Block Achabal (UPHC (Part-Time))
|Bandipora||1||SNCU at DH Bandipora|
PHC Boniyar (Block Boniyar); PHC Sultandaki (Block Uri); PHC Seriwarpora (Block Kunzer); MCH Sopore (Block Sopore) & SNCU at DH Baramulla
(SNCU (2); DEIC and NRC) at DH Kargil and CHC Chiktan
|Kulgam||3||PHC Katrasoo; PHC Manzgam and PHC K B Pora|
PHC Tarathpora; SNCU Kupwara; SDH Langate; SDH Tangdar; PHC Maidanpora; Skill Lab and DEIC at DH Handwara
|Leh||16||Block Nubra (PHC Bogdang; PHC Turtook; PHC Panamik; SDH Disket and PHC Digger); Block Nyoma (PHC Nyoma (2)); Block Tangtse (PHC Tangsti (2) and PHC Chushul (2)); Block Leh (PHC Chushot; SNCU at DH Leh and MMU) and Block Khaltsi (PHC Timisgum (2))|
Block Zadibal (PHC Zadibal (Full time) and UPHC Zakura (Part Time)); Block Batmaloo (UPHC Pantha Chowk (Part Time) and UPHC Mehjoor Nagar (Part Time)); Block S.R Gunj (UPHC Narwara (Part Time), UPHC Wanganpora (Part Time) and UPHC Pather Masjid (Part Time)); Block Khanyar (UPHC Shoori Mohalla Gagribal (Part Time)
Total – Kashmir Division
NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for NRHM JK Recruitment 2016 for the Medical Officer (MBBS) posts is given below.
- MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Maximum age limit up to 65 years.
NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs. 30,000 per month + Incentives as per the criteria laid down for the difficult areas (full
time) Rs.15,000 per month for Part time MOs.
NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- (i) MBBS – 80 Points
- (ii) Viva-voce – 20 points
Note : Item (i) on Prorata basis.
NRHM JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Terms & Conditions
- Based on the domicile, the district wise and division wise merit list of the candidates shall be prepared and selection of the candidates shall be made on district merit and in case candidates within the district are not available, the divisional merit list shall be operated and candidates as per their merit shall be selected. The selection of candidates for the leftover seats shall be offered to the candidates from the other division also as per their merit.
- The candidates shall provide five options in their application form for selection
in different health institutions strictly in order of their preference.
- The merit of the candidates who have obtained degrees from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on the pattern of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- Part Time Medical Officers shall be hired in Urban PHCs of the identified Districts and the working hours for part time Medical Officers shall be from 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
- The services of Part Time Medical Officers shall be placed at the disposal of respective Chief Medical Officer for further posting in various identified Urban Health Institutions of the concerned district.
- In case of poor performance, the services of the candidates shall be terminated.
- List of documents to be attached with the application form: –
i. Date of Birth Certificate
ii. Permanent Residence Certificate
iii. Degree of the requisite qualification.
iv. Marks sheet of all the professional examinations.
v. MCI/State Medical Council Registration
- Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid
documents shall be rejected outrightly.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.jknhm.com or from the office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Kandoli, Nagrota.
NRHM JK Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this NRHM JK Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.jknhm.com (NRHM JK Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Medical Officer (MBBS) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NRHM JK Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on Application Form with all your details
NRHM JK Medical Officer Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- NRHM JK Medical Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers