NSPCL i.e NTPC Sail Power Company Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 42 Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 NSPCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in NSPCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 NSPCL Exam Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
NSPCL Recruitment 2017
NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.nspcl.co.in for the post of Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in NTPC Sail Power Company Limited. NTPC Sail Power Company Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
NTPC SAIL POWER COMPANY LIMITED (NSPCL) is a premier joint venture company of two Maharatnas- NTPC Limited and SAIL. NSPCL presently has four Power Plants at three locations viz. Bhilai, Durgapur & Rourkela and expansion is under progress for 1X250 MW power plant at Rourkela and 2X20 MW power plant at Durgapur. NSPCL has also ventured into solar power generation and has plans of establishing 200 MWp at SAIL Units. NSPCL has been an out performer since its inception and has been consistently paying dividend to the promoters.
Applications are invited from energetic, young and eligible candidates with brilliant academic record to join NSPCL as Finance Executives, Accountant Trainees, Diploma Engineer Trainees and Lab Assistant Trainees for its projects located in the State of Odisha and West Bengal and Corporate Center located at New Delhi. The detail of the cadre, posts, qualification etc. is as under:
Vacancies in NSPCL Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in NTPC Sail Power Company Limited (NSPCL) Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee||04|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||15|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||13|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (C&I)||04|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||4|
PROJECTED VACANCIES: Category wise & project wise vacancies in each post/discipline are given below:
OA- One Arm, OL- One Leg, BL- Both Legs, OAL- One Arm and One Leg, BLOA- Both Leg and One Arm, LV- Low Vision, HH- Hearing Handicap
02 no. of vacancies are reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
The total number of projected vacancies indicated above are indicative and may increase/ decrease at the discretion of NSPCL management.
NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for NSPCL Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee, etc. posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Qualification||Experience|
|Officer (Finance)||Qualified CA or ICWA||02 Years post qualification Experience (excluding training period) in the area of Accounts / Finance/ Internal Audit preferably in a large organization of repute. Working knowledge in Computerized Environment is essential.|
|Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee||Inter CA or ICWA||N/A|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 70% marks.||N/A|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 70% marks||N/A|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (C&I)||Full time regular Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, Electronics & Power, Electronics & Instrumentation, Control & Instrumentation Engineering with 70% marks||N/A|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||Full time regular B. Sc. With Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in final year)/ Graduate in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry with 60% marks||N/A|
|Name Of the Post||Age Limit|
|Officer (Finance)||37 years as on last day of application|
|Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee||27 years as on last day of application|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||25 years as on last day of application|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||25 years as on last day of application|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (C&I)||25 years as on last day of application|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||27 years as on last day of application|
RESERVATIONS AND RELAXATIONS:
- 01 Reservations and relaxations for SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer)/XSM / PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per Government guidelines. Relaxations will be extended in identified vacancies.
- 02 Category once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- 03 No registration fee will be charged from SC/ ST/ PWD/XSM candidates.
- 04 The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWDOBC & 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
- 05 The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a Competent Authority issued in the current year. Further, such candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category at the time of skill test/ interview/joining, as the case may be, if called for.
- 06 Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- 07 Relaxation of age to Ex-servicemen as per Govt. guidelines.
- 08 All computations of age/qualification shall be done w.r.t. 29.04.2017 i.e. last date of filling online application. The date of declaration of result/ issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- 09 In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test or skill test/ interview/joining, if so required, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria. Management may also relax/ lower the qualifying standards/ criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Official Notification
NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written examination / test. Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates, for appearing in the Interview/ skill test, as the case may be, will be made available at www.nspcl.co.in and communication will be sent to such candidates through e-mail and SMS only. All such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for skill test/interview.
TEST CENTERS: Candidates have to assign preference to cities from amongst Raipur, Kolkata & Bhubaneswar as Test Centre while filling online application. NSPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response of the candidates for that area / center. No change in the test center shall be entertained at any point of time and the candidates will be required to take the test at their assigned test center.
ABOUT WRITTEN TEST: The All India Test is tentatively scheduled to be held on 11.06.2017 (Sunday). The written test can be taken in Hindi and English. Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English at the time of applying for the post, which cannot be changed subsequently. The test will be in two parts. Part-I will be Knowledge Test and will consist of 70 multiple-choice questions of respective discipline. Part-II will be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions on General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, English & Reasoning. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong/ multiple answered question. There is a separate qualifying mark for each part.
NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates||08.04.2017 (Saturday) 10.00 Hours|
|Last date for online registration of application by candidates||29.04.2017 (Saturday) 23.50 Hours|
|Downloading of Admit card with Roll Number, test center name and Guidelines.||18.05.2017 to 10.06.2017|
|All India Test||11.06.2017 (Sunday)|
NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 01 Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NSPCL only. To apply visit: www.nspcl.co.in and click on Careers you will be directed to the webpage where you can register for the post. The site is functional from 10.00 hours of 08.04.2017 to 23.59 hours of 29.04.2017. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- 02 Candidates are required to fill the application online, upload their photograph (max. 50 KB) and signature (max. 50 KB) in .jpg or .jpeg formats only and submit the same after which a Unique Registration No. will be generated and sent to the candidates through e-mail and sms. NSPCL will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates on the e-mail id provided by them in their online application.
- 03 Candidates belonging to General and OBC-NCL category are required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 300/- through the link provided for Payment of Application Fee after generation of Unique Registration No.
- 04 METHOD OF APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT: A link will be provided on the website for Payment of Application Fee which would take the candidate to www.onlinesbi.com after making the Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on SBI Link to complete the payment.
- 05 While making the Payment System will again ask the details of Application Reference No. which is the Unique Registration No. which was generated at the time of applying online, Name, Mobile No. etc.
- 06 The candidate can make payment through various modes available on State Bank Collect like Internet Banking/ Debit Card etc. Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidate. Registration fee deposited after 29.04.2017 will not be valid.
- 07 Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility and other conditions as laid down before paying the application fee.
- 08 After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, and candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save that for future reference.
- 09 Candidates who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Acknowledgement – For Registered candidates only” given on main page to : Reprint Registration Slip/ To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip/ To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered.
- 10 Payment reference number will be asked only at ONE time for completing the application, after which the candidate can take a printout of registration slip again (if required). Due care must be taken by the candidate in providing the payment reference no. in the application as this is the only link of verifying the payment of application fees by the candidate.
- 11 The SC/ ST/ PWD/XSM candidates are not required to make payment of application fees and they can print registration slip after successfully submitting their online application.
- 12 All successfully enrolled candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the site. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
- 13 All information regarding this recruitment will be made available on the website www.nspcl.co.in and no separate communication with the candidates will be done.
- 14 It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- 01 Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- 02 Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement on the web site www.nspcl.co.in
- 03 All qualifications should be from Universities/ Institutions recognized and approved by statutory authority in India.
- 04 The Diploma Engineering qualification should be from Indian Institutes recognized by BTE/AICTE / appropriate statutory authority.
- 05 No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- 06 TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for the written test.
- 07 While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- 08 In case a candidate has applied multiple times/for multiple posts, only his/her last application will be considered for further screening.
- 09 For queries, candidates may visit the site and consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- 10 The admit card indicating roll number, name of the allocated test center and guidelines for the test will be made available on the same site to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data. The candidate has to download the Admit card, Test Guidelines etc. for appearing in the test from the website. Admit cards will not be sent by post.
- 11 E-mail ID and mobile no. to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and mobile no. which is to be entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile no. will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail and SMS only.
- 12 Candidates should keep additional copies of the same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the online registration.
- 13 Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstance.
- 14 Candidates must remain in constant touch with website www.nspcl.co.in for information regarding dates of written test, downloading of admit card, result of written test, schedule of Skill test/interview, medical standards etc.
- 15 The issue of an Admit card or result notification to appear in the written test/skill test/Interview/medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list will not be a proof of any candidate’s selection. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirement will rest on the candidate himself/ herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/skill test/ interview/ medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have the right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written test or any other screening test.
- 16 NSPCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- 17 Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- 18 Bringing mobile phone/Communication device/ Calculator in the examination hall is not allowed. Suitable action including immediate expulsion of the candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
- 19 Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Skill test/interview. Please note that without NOC, such candidates will not be allowed to appear in the skill test/interview.
- 20 In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English advertised in Newspaper/ Employment News, English version given in the web-site www.nspcl.co.in will prevail.
- 21 NSPCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- 22 Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the district of Delhi and courts / tribunals / forums in the district of Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
NSPCL Exam Online Practice Test:
- NSPCL Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.