OBC i.e Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 120 Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 OBC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in OBC Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 OBC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 OBC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 OBC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Details
- 1.6 OBC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 OBC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 OBC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 OBC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
OBC Recruitment 2017
OBC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.obcindia.co.in for the post of Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Oriental Bank of Commerce. Oriental Bank of Commerce has recently publish an advertisement notification for Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
Vacancies in OBC Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation)||1|
|Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell||1|
|Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant||18|
|Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)||100|
|Cadre/Scale||No. of Posts||SC||ST||OBC||UR||PWD|
OBC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for OBC Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, etc. posts is given below.
|Post||Scale||Minimum Qualification||Post Qualification Experience as on 01.04.2017|
|Senior Manager (FA) –Chartered Accountant, Taxation)|
|MMGS-III||Passed the respective CA Exam in 1st attempt from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”||Not less than 3 Years post qualification experience in Taxation preferably in Bank/Public Sector Undertaking.|
|Senior Manager (FA) –Chartered Accountant, Ind AS Cell)||MMGS-III||Passed the respective CA Exam in 1st attempt from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”||Not less than 3 Years post qualification experience in Balance Sheet/IndAS/IFRS preferably in Bank/Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). Candidates with Diploma in IFRS/IndAs shall be given preference.|
|Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant||MMGS-I||Candidate should have passed the respective CA exams in 1st attempt* from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” with or without experience and age should not be more than 24 years as on the date of passing of the CA Final Examination. OR Candidates who have passed the respective CA exams from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” in more than one attempt should possess minimum one year post qualification experience in financial sector.|
|Assistant Manager (FA)||JMGS-I||Full time MBA in Finance/Full time PGDBM of 02 years with specialisation in Finance/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA/CFA from a recognised university/institutes recognised by the central government|
|Senior Manager (FA) –Chartered Accountant, Taxation)|
|MMGS-III||Minimum – 25 years Maximum – 35 years|
|Senior Manager (FA) –Chartered Accountant, Ind AS Cell)||MMGS-III||Minimum – 25 years Maximum – 35 years|
|Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant||MMGS-I||Minimum – 23 years Maximum – 35 years|
|Assistant Manager (FA)||JMGS-I||Minimum – 21 years Maximum – 30 years|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen||For selection through test & interview Ex-service Commissioned Officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 05 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date for receipt of applications) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment – 5 years For selection through interview 3 years plus period of service in armed forces subject to maximum age limit as per Govt. Guidelines|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12- 89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
NOTE: i. In case of a candidate who is eligible for relaxation under more than one of the above categories, the age relaxation will be available on cumulative basis with any one of the remaining categories for which relaxation is permitted as mentioned above. This cumulative age relaxation is available to SC/ST/OBC candidates. ii. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the Bank. iii. An Ex-servicemen who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him/her as an Ex-servicemen for his/her re-employment, his/her ExServicemen status for the purpose of re-employment in Government jobs ceases. iv. Subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria, existing employees of Oriental Bank of Commerce may also apply online after obtaining No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Bank. Such candidates, if selected, should resign from the existing post and join the new post as a fresh candidate like any other candidate selected from outside. v. There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre.
OBC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation)||42020- 51490|
|Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell||42020- 51490|
|Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant||31705- 45950|
|Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)||23700- 42020|
OBC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Details
OBC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Selection Procedure for Assistant Manager (FA)
The selection will be based on online test & Interview performance. On the basis of performance in the written test, the shortlisted candidates shall be called for personal interview. The total marks for personal interview shall be 50. The candidates have to qualify in written test and interview separately.
However, the bank reserves the right to make selection directly on the basis of interview in case the number of applications received from eligible candidates is less. In such case, the interview would be of 100 marks. The details of the interview shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
Selection Procedure for & Senior Manager (FA)-Chartered Accountant, Taxation , Senior Manager (FA) –Chartered Accountant, Ind AS Cell & Manager (FA)-Chartered Accountant
The selection for posts in Scale-II & above shall be made on the basis of performance in the interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview after preliminary screening / short-listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, suitability and experience etc.
The marks of Interview for the posts in which the selection is to be made on the basis of Interview are as under :-
Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the Personal Interview will be short-listed for selection in the order of merit/rank obtained by them under the respective category.
However, the bank reserves the right to conduct written test through IBPS, Mumbai, in case the number of applications received from eligible candidates is reasonably high. In such case, the written test would be of 200 marks and interview of 50 marks. The details of the online written test, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
For all above posts the minimum qualifying marks in written test and interview will be 40%for Unreserved Category candidates and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates in Professional Knowledge section individually and also in aggregate. The merit listed candidates up to three times the number of vacancies satisfying the above criteria, for each post in respective categories, will be considered to be called for interview.
Please note that in case the Bank decides to conduct the online written examination (in case of receipt of large number of applications), such online examination will be conducted at the following centres – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Pune, Jaipur, Raipur, Varanasi, Patna and Bhopal. The date of the examination will be intimated accordingly.
The structure of written test of the above posts shall be as follows:-
|Name of the Tests||No. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||30||20|
OBC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Opening date for online registration||07.04.2017|
|Closing Date for online registration (including from far flung areas)||26.04.2017|
|Payment of application fee||Candidates can pay application fees only through online mode.|
OBC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates can apply only for one post. Candidates can apply online only from 07.04.2017 to 26.04.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as mentioned in this advertisement at Annexure-I.
ii. Keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
iii. Have a valid personal email ID which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention email ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Procedure for applying online
i. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.obcindia.co.in and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
ii. To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
iii. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines given hereunder for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
iv. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible / entertained.
v. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying the details filled in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission, as no change is possible after submission.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOAD OF PHOTOGRAPH (4.5 CM X 3.5 CM) & SIGNATURE
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- -Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- – Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- – Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- – If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- – If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- – If you wear glasses, make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- – Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- – Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- – Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc. during the process of scanning.
- – The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- – The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- – The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- – If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- – Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- – Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- – Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Scanning the photograph & signature:
- – Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- – Set Color to True Color.
- – File Size as specified above.
- – Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- – The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is
- – image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- – Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MSPaint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (please see above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- – If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- – While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature:
- – There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- – Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- – Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
- – Select the file by clicking on it.
- – Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected. After uploading the photograph / signature in the online application form, candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/her application and re-upload his/her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
After registering online, the candidate is advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form.
APPLICATION FEE / INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE)
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD||100.00 (only intimation charges)|
|For all Others||600.00|
NOTE: i. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before paying the fees/applying online. ii. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
Mode of Payment
- i. Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- ii. Candidates should carefully fill the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate and his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- iii. In case the candidate is unable to fill the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered.
- iv. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the final data.
- v. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
– The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
– After Final Submission, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill the requisite details.
– If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
– On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
– Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the Bank.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination (for future use) etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- Candidates are hence requested to fill the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding any kind of change (including change of Category) will be entertained. Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID / Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form / unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log onto the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
- Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
vi. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. Any information submitted by an applicant in his / her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution / civil consequences in case the information / details furnished by him/her are found to be false at a later stage.
OBC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- OBC Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers