Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 92 Gurkha Sepoys vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Physical Standard
- 1.7 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.8 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 How To Apply
- 1.10 Odisha Police Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
- 2 Odisha Police Recruitment 2016
- 2.1 QUICK LINKS
- 2.2 Vacancies in Odisha Police Recruitment 2016
- 2.3 Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 2.4 Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 2.5 Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 2.6 Odisha Police Exam Syllabus 2016
- 2.7 Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 2.8 Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 2.9 Odisha Police Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 2.10 Subjects Question Answers
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form odishapolice.gov.in for the post of Gurkha Sepoys this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Odisha Police. Odisha Police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Gurkha Sepoys Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2017.
Applications are invited from the willing Gurkha male candidates settled in India / Nepal for filling up of 92 vacancies in the rank of Gurkha Sepoys in Odisha Special Armed Police 2 nd Battalion, Jharsuguda, Odisha. The recruitment test will be held w.e.f. 29.08.2017 at OSAP 2 nd Battalion, Jharsuguda, Odisha.The applications should reach in the office of the Commandant, OSAP 2nd Bn. Jharsuguda, Odisha, Pin No 768204 by 31.07.2017 in the prescribed form with 3 (three) recent passport size colour photographs. Application received after 31.07.2017 & incomplete applications shall not be entertained. The recruitment test will be held at OSAP 2nd Bn. Jharsuguda parade ground from 29.08.2017 onwards, accordingly the candidates should report at the Parade Ground of OSAP 2nd Bn. Jharsuguda by 07.00 A.M. on 29.08.2017. The Candidates can go through the detail advertisement Notice available in www.odishapolice.gov.in portal.
Vacancies in Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Odisha Police Gurkha Sepoys post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 for the Gurkha Sepoys posts is given below.
ELIGIBILITY :- A Candidate must be a bonafide Gurkha and an inhabitant of Nepal or India. The Gurkha Candidate residing in India must have registered his name in any of the Employment Exchanges of the concerned State before the date of advertisement for recruitment. Gurkhas of Nepal must be in possession of valid Citizenship of Nepal. Women candidates are not eligible for recruitment.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
A candidate must have passed Class-VII or equivalent examination from any recognized institution. However, the candidates who have passed H.S.C. or equivalent examination will be given preference. Detail of Marks are given below.
|Sl No||Educational Qualification||Division||Marks to be awarded|
|1.||H.S.C./Equivalent||1 st Div.||15 (Fifteen)|
|2 nd Div.||12 (Twelve)|
|3 rd Div.||10 (Ten)|
|2.||Non-Matriculation Class IX passed||–||0 (Zero)|
- The age of the candidate must be between 18-25 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation will be applicable to Ex-Army personnel as per existing rules.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- The condition of service will be governed as per G.A. Deptt. Notification No. 32010/Gen., dtd. 12.11.2013 . They shall continue on contractual basis for a period of six years. The period of six years shall be counted from the date of his contractual appointment under rule-5. During the period of contractual appointment they shall draw consolidated monthly remuneration equal to the initial of the corresponding pay plus grade pay in the Pay Band of Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- (P.B-I) . Subject to satisfactory performance, the consolidated remuneration shall be enhanced by ten per cent(10%) on completion of each year of service. On the date of satisfactory completion of six years of contractual service under sub-rule (1) of rule 9, they shall be deemed to have been regularly appointed. On regular appointment they shall be entitled to draw the time scale of pay plus Grade Pay with DA and other allowances as admissible in the corresponding Pay Band.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Physical Standard
The candidates must be strong, stout and free from organic defects and any physical deformity. The minimum physical standard of the Gurkha candidates are as follows:
|i)||Height||Height||Marks to be awarded|
|158-159 Cms||0 (Zero)|
|Above 178 Cms||8(Eight)|
|iii)||Chest||79 Cm (Un-expanded)|
|84 Cms (Expanded)||Minimum expansion :5 Cm.|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- physical measurement/
- physical efficiency test &
More Information Please Check the Advt.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date For Submission Application Form : 31.07.2017.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 How To Apply
Odisha Police Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Odisha Police Gurkha Sepoys Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 521 Constable vacancies advertisement has been publish today
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online odishapolice.gov.in for the post of Constable this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Odisha Police. Odisha Police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Constable Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
New Odisha Police Recruitment 2016
Post Name – Sub Inspector – Number Of Vacancies = 134 Posts
Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University provided that for the post of Station Officer (Fire Service), a candidate must be a Science or Engineering graduate from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit:- Minimum 21 years and must not be above the age of 25 years
- Further the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC. S’i. SI’RC & Women candidates and by the total period of service rendered in Defence Service Personnel in case of Ex-Servicemen. However. a candidate can avail only one type of relaxation in age as per rule. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any age relaxation of upper age limit must not be born earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than l January 1995. The persons in Defence Forces having more than six months to be discharged from the forces as on the date of submission of online application form are not eligible to apply for the post. The in-service contractual employees who are within prescribed age limit may also apply for the post.Date of Birth recorded in the High School Certificate such as Board of Secondary Education of Odisha, Cuttack Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi! Indian Council of Secondary Education, New Delhi or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board! Council will only be acceptable to the Commission.
Name of the Posts
|Pay Scale (Salary)|
The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay comprising of initial pay + grade pay in the scale of pay of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- and G.P. of Rs. 4200/-
- The candidates other than SC and ST category are required to deposit examination fee of Rs. 100/-. The fees can be deposited either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
|Stages of the Test Examination) weightage Marks||Paper, Duration & Type of Test|
|Preliminary Examination||One paper of one and 1/2 hour duration qualifying in nature.||100 Marks|
|02||Physical Measurement and Physical Test||Qualifying in nature as per standard prescribed at Clausc-8(ii)|
Main Examination Written
|For the Post of S.I. of Police, Deputy Subedar, Asst. Jailor. (Three Papers in three sittings)||300 Marks|
|For the Post of Station Officer (Fire Service) one extra Technical paper including the above three papers|
|Weightage Marks||For NCC ‘B’ & ‘C’ Certificate||Maximum 15 Marks|
Sports achievement i.e. winning Medals in State level/National Level/ International level
|Maximum 15 Marks|
|Degree! Diploma in Fire Engineering for the Station Officer (Fire Service) Only.|
Maximum 10 Marks
|05||Viva-voce and Psychological Test||–|
|For S.I. of Police /Sergeant of Police||330 Marks|
|For Station officer Fire Service|
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 25.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 24.02.2017
Vacancies in Odisha Police Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Odisha Police Constable post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Category wise Vacancies
|Name of the Posts|
Number of the Category
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 for the Constable posts is given below.
- Candidate must have passed High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination Conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council. A candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to ME standard recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odsha.
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years or more than 23 years as on
01.01.2016 (relaxation in maximum age in case of SC, ST & SEBC candidates is up to 5 years). The age limit for Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per Govt. Rules. The candidates shall avail on’y one benefit as indicated above.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
Applicant needs to attend various selection processes to qualify in this recruitment. There would be various marks allocation as per performance in these tests. Brief summary of marks and selection criteria is as follows:
|Test Name||Maximum Marks|
|1.||Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test|
a) Physical measurement (Height) (03 Marks)
b) Physical Efficiency Test (40 Marks)
|5.||National Cadet Corps certificate (NCC)|
|Total Maximum Marks|
Odisha Police Exam Syllabus 2016
- a) Written test shall consist of multiple choice questions in Oriya Language, English Language, Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Aptitude and logical reasoning etc. The standard of the question shall be such that a student who has passed High School Certificate Examination shall be able to answer.
- b) The Candidates not appearing for written test shall be disqualified.
- c) The examination shall be conducted using OMR method.
- d) Selection Board will decide the minimum qualifying marks in the written test.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 05.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 04.01.2017
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Odisha Police Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to odishapolice.gov.in (Odisha Police Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Constable Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Odisha Police Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Applicant shall pay fee of Rs.200/- through “Online Payment”using the Debit Card / Net
Banking Facilities provided by SBI Bank, at Common Service Center through CSC wallet or
offline at SBI branches.
- Manual application Forms will be available on payment of Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only in shape of Bank Draft in favour of Chairman, State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack, (Payable at Cuttack).The manual Application Forms from outside or any other sources will not be entertained.
Odisha Police Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- Odisha Police Constable Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers