Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 58 Seaman, Greaser, Launch Mechanic, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017
Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.kolkatacustoms.gov.in for the post of Seaman, Greaser, Launch Mechanic, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata. Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata has recently publish an advertisement notification for Seaman, Greaser, Launch Mechanic, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals by the Commissioner of Customs(Preventlve), W.B., Kolkata to fill up the following Group “C’ Non-Gazetted, Non- ministerial posts in Marine Wing on Direct recruitment/Re-empoyment basis under the Jurisdiction of the Commissioner of Customs (Preventive) W.B., Kolkata. The details of the posts, Education and other Qualification, Experience, No. of vacancy and Pay Scale are as follows:-
- Jobs in West Bengal 2017
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2017
- WB TET 2017
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (English)
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (Hindi)
- WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Vacancies in Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Seaman, Greaser, Launch Mechanic, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
|1. Skipper Mate||01|
|4. Launch Mechanic||05|
|5. Engine Driver||01|
|6. Senior Deck Hand||01|
Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017 for the Seaman, Greaser, Launch Mechanic, etc. posts is given below.
|Name Of Posts||Qualification|
|1. Skipper Mate||For Re-Employment|
Essential: i) From amongst Petty Officer and above of Seaman branch In the Indian Navy or equivalent in the Coast Guard and adequate sea going small craft experience.
Desirable: i) Holder of 2nd Hand Certificate of fishing vessels issued by the Marine Mercantile Division.
ii) Undergone leadership course.
iv) Undergone safety and survival/fire fighting/first aid course.
For Direct Recruitment
Essential: (i) Holder of 2nd hand of fishing vessel certificate by MMD,
(iii) 5 years sea experience.
(i) Certificate of safety and survival at sea/first aid/fire fighting.
|2. Artisan||For Re-Employment|
Essential i) Ex- Petty Officer Mechanical Engineer/Petty Officer Electrical(Radar) /Petty Officer Electrical (Power)/ Shipwright-IV Class and above In the Indian Navy and equivalent in the Coast Guard with minimum 4 years service In the post and base maintenance unit/small craft experience.
Desirable I) Internal Combustion Engine course, II) Fire fighting/first aid course, iii) Leadership course.
For Direct Recruitment:
Essential: i) Diploma in Mech/Electrical Engg./National Certificate of Vocational training/ Apprenticeship in reputed craft building yard in hull construction in Fibre Class Re- inforce Plastic with minimum 4yrs experience.
ii) Two yrs. practical experience on Diesel engine repair! Electrical and Electronic
equipment repairs/ Fibre Class Re-inforce Plastic and wooden craft repairs.
Desirable: I) Sea experience.
II) Experience of repairs on small craft.
|3. Sukhani||Essential: I) Eight Standard Pass.|
II) 7 years service on sea going vessel with 2 years experience in Independent handling of mechanized craft fitted with auxiliary sails.
Desirable: i) Certificate of competency for inland Master 2nd class or
ii) Certificate of service.
iii) Matriculation or equivalent.
|4. Launch Mechanic||Essential: I) Eight Standard Pass.|
II) S years service on sea going vessel with One year independent charge of engine and auxiliary machinery.
Desirable: I) Certificate of competency for inland Driver Class-II
II) Certificate of service.
iii) Matriculation or equivalent.
|5. Engine Driver||Essential: I) Eight Standard Pass.|
II) 10 years service on sea going vessel with 5 years independent auxiliary machinery.
Desirable: I) Certificate of competency for Inland Driver Class-I
II) Certificate of service
III) Matriculation or equivalent.
|6. Senior Deck Hand||Essential: I) Eight Standard Pass.|
ii) 5 years service on sea going vessel with 2 years In Helmsman & Seamanship work.
Desirable: I) Certificate of Fishery Training School.
II) Matriculation or equivalent.
|7. Seaman||Essential: I) X class Pass or equivalent.|
II) 3 years experience In sea going Mechanised vessels with 2 years in Helmsman & Seamanship work
Desirable: I) Certificate of competency as – Mate of fishing vessel Issued by Marine Mercantile Department.
|8. Greaser||Essential: I) X class Pass or equivalent.|
II) 3 years experience in sea going Mechanised vessels on main and auxiliary machinery maintenance
Desirable: I) Certificate of competency as Engine Driver of fishing vessel issued by Marine Mercantile Departments
|Name Of Posts||Age Limit|
|1. Skipper Mate||18-30 years|
|2. Artisan||18-30 years|
|3. Sukhani||18-30 years|
|4. Launch Mechanic||18-30 years|
|5. Engine Driver||18-35 years|
|6. Senior Deck Hand||18-30 years|
|7. Seaman||18-25 years|
|8. Greaser||18-25 years|
|Schedule Cast/Schedule Tribe||05 years against the reserved posts as on closing date|
|Other Backward Class(not creamy layer)||03 years against reserved posts as on closing date|
|Central Govt. civilian employees||5 years in respect of employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.|
|Ex-Serviceman||03 years beyond the upper age limit after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date.|
Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of Posts||Pay Scale | Salary|
|1. Skipper Mate||PB-2, Rs.9300-34800/- & G.P. Rs.4200/-(7th CPC Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|2. Artisan||PB-2, Rs.5200-20200/- & G.P. Rs.2800/-(7th CPC Rs.29200-92300/-)|
|3. Sukhani||PB-2, Rs.5200-20200/- & G.P. Rs.2400/-(7th CPC Rs.25500-81100/-)|
|4. Launch Mechanic||PB-2, Rs.5200-20200/- & G.P. Rs.2400/-(7th CPC Rs.25500-81100/-)|
|5. Engine Driver||PB-2, Rs.5200-20200/- & G.P. Rs.2400/-(7th CPC Rs.25500-81100/-)|
|6. Senior Deck Hand||PB-2, Rs.5200-20200/- & G.P. Rs.2000/-(7th CPC Rs.21700-69100/-)|
|7. Seaman||PB-2, Rs.5200-20200/- & G.P. Rs.1800/-(7th CPC Rs.18000-56900/-)|
|8. Greaser||PB-2, Rs.5200-20200/- & G.P. Rs.1800/-(7th CPC Rs.18000-56900/-)|
Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28-02-2017.
Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017 General Conditions
- 01. The experience certificate must contain period with dates, name of the post held and nature of work done etc.
- 02. The selection or the candidates will be based on written examination, if any, interview and/or skill test as the case may be and also subject to Medical fitness.
- 03. Photographs pasted on the application shall be duly signed by a serving Gazetted Officer.
- 04. No T.A. will be paid for the Test/Interview/Skill test.
- 05. Candidates with higher qualification may also apply.
- 06. Serving Government candidates should apply through proper channel with a certificate from the Head of Department that no disciplinary/vigilance case Is pending against them.
- 07. Canvassing,, In any form will be a disqualification and ,candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
- 08. Incomplete or unsigned application and applications received without photograph or proper enclosures or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- 09. Mere submission of application will not confer any right on the applicant to be called for written test.
- 10. There is no Application Fee.
- 11. The Department reserves its right to accept or reject the candidature of any applicant and / or to cancel the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- 12. This office reserves the right to increase / decrease in number and category of any post.
- 13. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in the Jurisdiction of Commissionerate of Customs( Preventive), W.B., Kolkata.
- 14. The advertisement and Application Form Is also available on the Departmental website www.cbec.gov.in under “Departmental Officers” →“Vacancies” and also on www.kolkatacustoms.gov.in
- 15. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- 16. This office reserves the right to extend the last date for submission of application, If required.
- 17. Closing date for receipt of the Application Forms:
The Application forms complete in all respect must reach on or before 28.02.2017 by ordinary post/speed post only. Applications received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected and no communication in respect of rejected forms shall be entertained. This office shall not be responsible for any postal delays. Application sent by Courier will not be accepted.
- 18. The Application Form in the prescribed format in A4 size paper alongwith relevant attested photo copies of educational qualification, proof of age, category, essential and desirable certificates etc. wherever necessary and three passport size photographs and two self addressed unstamped envelopes of 25 x 12 cms are to be send at the below mentioned address. The envelope should be superscribed with the words “Application for the post
The Additional Commissioner(P&V),
Commissionerate of Customs(Preventive).
Custom House, 3rd Floor.
15/1 Strand Road, Kolkata- 700 001.
Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Seaman, Greaser, Launch Mechanic, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers