OIL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 47 Grade C vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 OIL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in OIL Careers 2017
- 1.3 OIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 OIL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 OIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 OIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 OIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 OIL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 OIL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 OIL Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.11 OIL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
OIL Recruitment 2017
OIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.oil-india.com for the post of Grade C this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Oil India Limited. Oil India Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Grade C Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2017.
The OIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Grade C Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 12-08-2017.
- SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Assam GK & Current Affairs 2017
- Jobs in Assam 2017
- RMSA Assam TET 2017
- Assam Primary TET Exam 2017
- Assam Madrassa TET 2017-2018
- Assam General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF (English)
- Assam General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF (Hindi)
Vacancy in OIL Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Oil India Limited (OIL) Grade C post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
1. Senior Engineer-Drilling – 07
2. Senior Engineer-Field Engineering – 02
3. Senior Engineer-Pipeline – 04
4. Senior Engineer Production – 03
5. Senior Engineer-Civil – 02
6. Senior Chemist /Senior Research Scientist – 05
7. Senior Biotechnologist – 01
8. Senior Officer-HR – 03
9. Senior Engineer-IT/ERP – 05
10. Senior Engineer Telecom/Instrumentation – 06
11. Senior Officer-HSE/Senior Engineer-Fire Service – 07
12. Senior Officer-PA – 02
OIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for OIL Recruitment 2017 for the Grade C posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree with good academic records from well recognized Institute. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 32 years old. For age relaxation & more Age Limit please check Advertisement.
OIL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 32,900 – 58,000/-
OIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
OIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates will be conducted in three phases :
Phase I-Written Test,
Phase II-GD & Viva Voce
Phase III-Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
The candidates who qualify in Phase I i.e. Written Test will only qualify for the next round of selection tests i.e. GD and Viva Voce.
OIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 13-07-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-08-2017.
- Last Date of close of On-Line submission of “Application Fee” through any Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (Axis Bank Payment Gateway):- 16.08.2017
OIL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this OIL Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.oil-india.com (OIL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Grade C Posts
- STEP–3: Read the OIL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Candidates’ applying for the posts mentioned has to pay an Application Fee as under
|Category||Application Fee amount applicable|
|Unreserved / Other Backward Class||Rs. 500/-|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / PWD||NIL|
“Application Fee” through any Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (Axis Bank Payment Gateway).
OIL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these OIL Grade C Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in OIL Recruitment written test exam. Search OIL Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
OIL Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Oil India Limited, Assam
Official Website:- www.oil-india.com
OIL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- OIL Grade C Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers