OPAL i.e ONGC Petro additions Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 38 Junior Supervisor vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 OPAL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in OPAL Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 OPAL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 OPAL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 OPAL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 OPAL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 OPAL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 OPAL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 OPAL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
OPAL Recruitment 2017
OPAL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.opalindia.in for the post of Junior Supervisor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in ONGC Petro additions Limited. ONGC Petro additions Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Supervisor Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
New OPAL Recruitment 2017 Total Vacancies = 105
Post Name – Executive Cadre : 92 Posts
- Operations (Polymer, Utilities & Offsites, Technical Services) : 39 Posts
- Maintenance (Mechanical, Instrumentation) : 17 Posts
- FIRE : 05 Posts
- Quality Labs : 07 Posts
Support Function Positions
- Marketing : 09 Posts
- Finance : 06 Posts
- Human Resources ( HR, Occupational Health Centre) : 02 Posts
- Security : 02 Posts
- Corporate Communication : 01 Post
- Materials Management : 01 Post
- Information Technology : 02 Posts
- Legal : 01 Post
Non-Executive Cadre : 15 Posts
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Security – 13 Posts
- Materials Management – 01 Post
- Fire – 01 Post
For Executive Cadre :- Bachelor Engineering degree in relevant engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrumentation / Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control) with experience in relevant field OR Bachelor Engineering degree in Chemical Engineering / Polymer Technology for Cracker and Polymer Operations with experience in relevant field and Bachelor Engineering degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical with experience in relevant field for Utilities & Offisites Operations and all other posts qualification as per Official Notification.
For Non-Executive Cadre :- First Class Graduate in any discipline with min 5 Years of post qualification experience in supervisory role in relevant field OR First Class Graduate in any discipline with min 07 Years of post qualification experience as Security Guard/Field Security OR 3 years recognised Diploma with first class in Materials Managements/Inventory control or first class Graduate with 1 Year post graduate Diploma in Materials Management/Inventory Management or First class Diploma (Govt recognised 3 years course) in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering OR Intermediate & Six months Govt. recognized diploma in Fire/ Fire & safety.
- Age Limit Please Check the Official Notification.
Selection Process:- Interview.
- Last Date for Submission Online Applications : 30.04.2017
Vacancies in OPAL Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPAL) Junior Supervisor post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Supervisor (S1 Grade)|
OPAL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for OPAL Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Supervisor posts is given below.
- Diploma (Govt recognised 3 years Full Time course) in Chemical Engineering/Petrochemical Engineering. Candidate having first class in the mentioned qualification, relevant field experience will be given preference.
- Fresher (with completion of minimum 1 year of Training)
- Diploma in Chemical /Petrochemical Engineering. Candidate with direct BE degree/higher education courses will not be considered for the post.
- Please check the Official Notification.
OPAL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
Name Of the Post
|Pay Scale | Salary|
|Junior Supervisor (S1 Grade)|
All selected candidates shall be offered the starting CTC of Junior Supervisory grade i.e. Rs. 3.90 Lakhs(Rupees 3 lac & 90 thousand only) per annum on CTC basis
OPAL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
OPAL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- The intimation for interview shall be sent (through e-mail) to shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates shall be interviewed by the selection board.
- The selection for appointment of candidates would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials and Pre-employment medical fitness.
OPAL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission Online Applications : 31.01.2017
OPAL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data / particular entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data / details ready before filling up the application online.
- Application in the form of Hard copy sent through post will not be accepted.
- In case the applicant is not able to fill up the complete application form in one session, there is an in-built provision in the system which will save the information filled in that particular session. In the next session, the applicant needs to restart from where he / she has left in the previous session.
- In the CV, please include the following mandatory information at the end:
a) The current annual CTC breakup
b) At least 2 references with their contact details (one must be your current / previous reporting officer)
- While uploading the CV, please ensure the following :
a) CV should be in PDF or MS-Word format.
b) CV should not be more than 2MB in size.
c) Do not use symbols like “. , & * % $ # / \ < > = ” ‘ etc. and SPACE in File name.
- The candidate must have an active email ID as all future communication with the candidate will take place only through the mentioned email.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory
- Good internet connectivity will ensure hassle free application experience. However in case of any technical queries, please contact Mr. Vivek Patil at ( email@example.com) , between 10 am to 6 pm during weekdays.
OPAL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these OPAL Junior Supervisor Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in OPAL Recruitment written test exam. Search OPAL Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.