OPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 230 Post Graduate Teachers vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 OPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in OPSC Careers 2017
- 1.3 OPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 OPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 OPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 OPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 OPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 OPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 OPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 OPSC Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.11 OPSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
OPSC Recruitment 2017
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.opsc.gov.in for the post of Post Graduate Teachers this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Odisha Public Service Commission. Odisha Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Post Graduate Teachers Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2017.
The OPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Post Graduate Teachers Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21-08-2017.
Vacancy in OPSC Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Post Graduate Teachers post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Teachers|
OPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for OPSC Recruitment 2017 for the Post Graduate Teachers posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 32 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.9300-34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & Viva Voce Test.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 01-08-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-08-2017.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this OPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.opsc.gov.in (OPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Post Graduate Teachers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the OPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.300/- for General Candidates & No Fee fort SC/ST is to be paid through online. (More Information Please Check the Advt.)
OPSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these OPSC Post Graduate Teachers Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in OPSC Recruitment written test exam. Search OPSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam We have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Official Website:- www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- OPSC Post Graduate Teachers Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers