OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 130 Management Trainee & Junior Management Trainee vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.9 OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Help Line Number
- 1.10 OPTCL MT Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016
OPTCL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.optcl.co.in for the post of Management Trainee & Junior Management Trainee this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited. Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Management Trainee & Junior Management Trainee Posts vacancies jobs opening for Nov. 2016.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited(OPTCL), a State owned Power Utility in Odisha is engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading power utilities in the country in Transmission space. The present asset value of the Corporation is about Rs.3000 Crores. OPTCL is looking for young, dynamic and committed professionals to be inducted as Trainees in Electrical, Civil, IT and HRD discipline.
Vacancies in OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Management Trainee & Junior Management Trainee post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Junior Management Trainee
The details of post/ category wise vacancies are as under:
|NAME OF THE POST/ DISCIPLINE||SC||ST||SEBC||UR|
Out of the above vacancies in MT-ELECTRICAL post, 3(Three) vacancies are reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, 3(Three) for Ex-Serviceman & 1(one) for Sports Persons. The number of vacancies in any discipline may increase or decrease by the Corporation without any notice.
(SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, SEBC-Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, UR-Unreserved, W: Women, PWD: Persons with Disability)
OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for OPTCL Recruitment 2016 for the Management Trainee & Junior Management Trainee posts is given below.
Name of the Post
Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
|Full time PG Degree/Diploma of two years duration in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations and Labour welfare/ HRD/ HRM/ PM&IR/ MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management from a recognized University/ Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.|
Note: MBA/PGDBM with dual specialization shall be considered provided both specializations carry equal weightage.
BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ MCA with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
|Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution in regular mode or Passing of Section-A&B of IE(India) in Civil Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.|
B.Sc (IT)/ BCA or Diploma in Information Technology Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode with at least 60% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
Note: Degree/ Diploma obtained from Open University (except IGNOU)/ Distance Learning Mode/ Part-Time/ Sandwich Course shall not be considered.
- i. Candidate must not be under 21 (twenty one) years of age and must not be above 32 (thirty two) years as on 1st November, 2016 i.e. she/ he must not have been born earlier than 1 st November, 1984, and not later than 2 nd November, 1995.
ii) Age Relaxation
- a. In the post of MT-ELECTRICAL, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
- b. In the post of MT-HRD, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST, and SEBC candidates.
- c. In the post of MT-IT, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST, and SEBC candidates.
- d. In the post of MT-CIVIL, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC and ST candidates.
- e. In the post of JR.MT-IT, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC candidates.
- f. In the post of JR.MT-CIVIL, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of ST candidates.
iii. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of Ex-Serviceman candidates.
iv. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of Woman candidates.
v. The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (ten) years in case of PWD Candidates.
vi. Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above, shall be eligible for only one benefit of upper age relaxation, which shall be considered most beneficial to her/him.
vii. The date of birth entered in the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council will only be accepted.
OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
Name of the Post/ Discipline
|Stipend during the training period||Designation & Grade after successful completion of training period|
Basic pay, Grade pay & Pay Scale on regularization
|Rs.18,000/- PM||Assistant Manager (Electrical) Grade-E3||Basic pay: Rs.15600/- Grade Pay: Rs.5400/- Pay scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|MT-HRD||Rs.18,000/- PM||Assistant Manager (HRD) Grade-E3|
Basic pay: Rs.15600/- Grade Pay: Rs.5400/- Pay scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/-
|Rs.18,000/- PM||Assistant Manager (IT) Grade-E3||Basic pay: Rs.15600/- Grade Pay: Rs.5400/- Pay scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|MT-CIVIL||Rs.18,000/- PM||Assistant Manager (Civil) Grade-E3|
Basic pay: Rs.15600/- Grade Pay: Rs.5400/- Pay scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/-
|Rs.12,000/- PM||Junior Manager (IT) Grade-E2||Basic Pay: Rs.9300/- Grade Pay: Rs.4600/- Pay Scale :Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|JR.MT-CIVIL||Rs.12,000/- PM||Junior Manager (Civil) Grade-E2|
Basic Pay: Rs.9300/- Grade Pay: Rs.4600/- Pay Scale :Rs.9,300-34,800/-
OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
- i. Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject knowledge (60%), Numerical/ logical reasoning (15%), General knowledge (15%) & English (10%) . The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- ii. In addition, there shall be an online Psychometric Test of 30 Minutes for which there shall be no marking in CBT. However the report of the Psychometric Test will be used at the time of Personal Interview.
- iii. There shall be no negative marking.
- iv. Candidates who qualify in CBT and be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category.
- v. The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Personal Interview.
- vi. The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of merit. However the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the prescribed standard.
- vii. On selection, candidates can be posted at any of the existing/ future offices of OPTCL throughout Odisha.
Minimum Qualifying Marks In Cbt And Personal Interview
|Unreserved/ SEBC Category||SC/ST/PWD|
OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
|Date & Time|
|Opening Date of online submission of Applications|
30.11.2016, 11 AM
Start date of depositing Fee through ICICI Challan
|Closing Date of online submission of applications|
29.12.2016, 7 PM
Last date of remittance of applications process charges/ Fee in Bank through Challan (for already registered candidates only)
|Downloading of Admit Card for CBT|
Last week of January 2017 (Tentative)
2 nd/ 3rd week of February (Tentative)
OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
i. Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) documents available on the OPTCL website: www.optcl.co.in.
ii. On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form. Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number and use it for future correspondence.
iii. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
iv. Uploading of Documents: (Keep the following documents ready before initiating the On-line Application Form.) Candidate shall upload the scanned copy of original documents:
a. Recent colour passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format (.jpg/.jpeg)
|Photograph||25 KB to 50 KB|
3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
|25 KB to 35 KB|
3.5 cm X 1.5 cm
Note: Candidates should ensure that the same passport size colour photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
b. Caste certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/SEBC category.
c. Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate, if applicable.
d. Sports certificate/ Identity card, if applicable.
e. Ex-Serviceman Discharge certificate/ I card/ NOC, if applicable.
f. Experience certificate issued by the man power service provider/designated officer of the outsourcing agency, if an applicant is engaged through the outsourcing agency in OPTCL.
g. 10th Pass Certificate.
h. Essential Qualification Passed Certificate.
i. Essential Qualification Final Mark Sheet.
j. From point (b) to (i) (whichever is applicable) in .jpg/.jpeg format with a size of 100KB to 200KB.
Note: The uploaded documents must be clearly Identifiable/ visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
v. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use. In case the candidate is shortlisted for Personal Interview, the candidate has to submit the same at the time of Personal Interview.
vi. Certificate of Admission/ Admit Card for the Computer Based Online Test for the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of OPTCL prior to the date of examination. The candidates are required to download their Admit Card from the website of OPTCL and produce the same for Admission to the examination Hall/ Centre. No separate correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016 Help Line Number
- i. For any guidance on filling up the On-line Application and information regarding advertisement & recruitment, the candidate may contact the OPTCL Help Desk Telephone Number: 9438907595 in all working days between 11 AM to 5 PM and/ or can also e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ii. The candidates are required to visit the OPTCL website www.optcl.co.in for any relevant information from time to time.
- i. UR and SEBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) only and Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha only, PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred ) only . OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
- ii. Candidates shall be required to make the payment of fee while filling up online application either in on-line mode or in off-line mode i.e. through ICICI Bank Challan.
- iii. For On-line payment mode (Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking): In case of On-line payment mode, an applicant will be redirected to payment gateway page under Tech Process. After completing the On-line payment, she/he shall take hard copy of the application form along with Fee Receipt. She/ He will retain the hard copy and proof of payment for future reference/record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates/testimonials as and when necessary. The candidate shall bear the online transaction charges extra as applicable.
- iv. For Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan: The applicant shall print the challan format in on-line application and submit the challan in any ICICI Bank. She/he shall keep the OPTCL copy of challan for her/ his reference/record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates/testimonials as and when necessary. However, the applicant shall login to revisit the site after 24 hours of making the challan payment and take print out of the online application.
- v. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded in any case. vi. The candidate has to retain the print out/ hard copy of the online application for future reference.
OPTCL MT Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- OPTCL MT Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers