OSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2021 Apply Online Before 31st January 2022: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OSSC Junior Assistant Exam 2021. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OSSC Sarkari Naukri 2021.
OSSC Recruitment 2021
It is a great opportunity to work under the OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Assistant
- Total: 140 Posts.
- Salary: Check Advt.
- Location: Odisha
- Start Application: 24th December 2021
- Closing Date: 31st January 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and UPI).
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST: No Fees and GEN/OBC: ₹200/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Degree (Arts/ Science/ Commerce) with Computer Knowledge.
- Age Limit: 21 years to Maximum – 32 years.
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination/ Main Written Examination/ Computer Skill Test.
- Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OSSC Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OSSC official website ossc.gov.in.
- After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Assistant“.
Odisha Staff Selection Comission (OSSC)
Barrack No. 1, Unit No. – V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054, Orissa,
Tel : 0674 – 2392233,
Fax : 0674 – 2391153,
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in.
Online Practice Test:
- OSSC Junior Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test