OSSC i.e Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 363 Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 OSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in OSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 OSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 OSSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 OSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 OSSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 OSSC Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2016
- 1.8 OSSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.9 OSSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.10 OSSC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
OSSC Recruitment 2016
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ossc.gov.in for the post of Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Orissa Staff Selection Commission. Orissa Staff Selection Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
Vacancies in OSSC Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2016 for the Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant posts is given below.
- 10+2/Degree or equivalent Examination with knowledge in Basic Computer Skills. (For More Education Qualification Please Check the Advt.)
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 32 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
- 5 years For SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women Category
- 10 years For PWD Category
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
Name of the Posts
|Pay Scale (Salary)|
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Step 1 – Written Exam &
- Step 2 – Computer Skill Test.
OSSC Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2016
|Type of the Examination||Subject/Papers||Marks Allotted||Time Allotted|
|A Combined Preliminary Examination (Qualifying only)||General Awareness||100||1& 1/2 hrs|
|Main Written Examination||Paper-I Language Test in (English & Odia)||100||2 hours|
|Paper-Il General Knowledge (Objective)||100||1& 1/2 hrs|
|Paper-III Mathematics and Basic Computer Skills (Both in Objective)||100||3 hours|
|Computer Skill Test (practical)||Basic Computer skill Test||50||1 hour|
Syllabus of Main (Written) Examination:Paper-I
(a) Language Test (English and 0db)
English Language Test: (50 marks)
- Grammar ( 20 marks) – Verbs, Tenses, Modal, Active and Passive Voice.
Subject-verb concord. non-finite verb forms (infinitives and participles).
Sentence Structure, Connectors, Types of sentences, Types of Phrases and
Clause. Direct & Indirect speech, Comparison, Determiners. Pronouns.
- Unseen passage-(400-450 words in length) with a variety olcomprehension
questions including vocabulary (10 marks)
- Essay writing-on familiar topics(within 250 words) (10 marks)
- Letter writing-(Personal letter, applications. Business and Official) (Within 150 words) 10 marks
Odia Language Test: (50 marks)
- Grammar (20 marks)
Trans format ion of sentences (02 in marks) Affirmative. Negative, Interrogative. Exclamatory, Simple, Compound. Complex.
Transformation of words (noun to adjective and adjective to noun) (02
Antonyms and Synonyms (02 marks)
Correction of common errors in words (03 marks)
Idioms and Phrases (02 marks)
Taddhita and Krudanta(02 marks)
Punctuation marks (02 marks)
Corn position ( 20 marks)
- Essay writing on familiar topics and personality (within 250 words) (10
Letter Writing (Personal letter, applications. Business and Official) within
I 50 words) (05 marks)
Translation (one English passage of around 100 words to be Translated into
Odia) (05 marks)
Comprehension of an unseen passage ((5×2)= 10 marks)
- Five short questions Lo he asked.
Syllabus of Main (Written) Examination:Paper-II
(b) General Knowledge (100 marks)
In this paper, there shall be a series of questions of different categories like:
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities and places.
- Geographical facts with places.
- States, countries and institutions with headquarters.
- Books and authors.
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses.
- Current events with places and personalities.
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
(c) Mathematics (100 marks)
- Fractions and Decimals
- Simple interest and Compound Interest
- Rates and Taxes. Insurance
- Profit. Loss and L)iscouni
- Problems on Time & Work
- Problems on Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
Under this. there will be a series of question in practical Mathematics required
tbr day-to-day use. The questions would be such as to test candidate’s ability to Work
out with quickness and accuracy.
(d) Computer Awareness (100 marks)
- MS Windows: Introduction of Windows
- MS Office: MS Word. MS Power Point. MS Excel & MS Access
Computer Skill Test (practical):
To test some of the following basic system operations on file/folder(s):
*Create Rename. Copy/Cut/Paste. Delete.
A Paragraph in MS Word incorporating some of the tools given below o be tested during the examination.
* Editing and Formatting text and paragraph
* Page and Paragraph Setup.
*Inserting pictures and WordArt.
III. MS Power Point
A Pover Point presentation with 2/3 slides using some of the tools given
below to he tested (luring the examination.
*Editing and formatting slides
IV. MS Excel
A problem in spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
*Formatting cells and data
*Functions and Formulae (Relative, absolute and Mixed reference.
V. MS Access
A problem in MS Access related to some of the tools given below to be.
Tested during the examination
* Creating and entering data into a database
* Setting the primary key
* Printouts of the document(s) should be attached with the answer Sheets.
(More Information Please Check the Advt.)
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 12-12-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-01-2017.
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this OSSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.ossc.gov.in (OSSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Posts
- STEP–3: Read the OSSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Rs.100/- for SEBC/UR category candidates. No Fee for SC, ST & PWD category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online or off-line mode using Treasury portal or by the Conventional mode of Deposit in the Treasury Under the Head of Account-“0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
OSSC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- OSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.