OSSC i.e Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 OSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in OSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 OSSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 OSSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 OSSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 OSSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 OSSC Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2017
- 1.8 OSSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 OSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.10 OSSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
OSSC Recruitment 2017
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ossc.gov.in for the post of Soil Conservation Extension Worker this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Orissa Staff Selection Commission. Orissa Staff Selection Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
Vacancies in OSSC Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Soil Conservation Extension Worker post details are given below.
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker|
Category wise Vacancy Details :
Out of which Female
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2017 for the Soil Conservation Extension Worker posts is given below.
- (i) The candidate must have passed +2 Science or +2 Vocational course in Agriculture related subject i.e. Crop Production (CP)/Horticulture/Repair & Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any of the recognised Board/ Council or Institution.
- (ii) Candidate must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or have passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/ medium of examination in non-language subject or have passed a test in Odia in M.E School standard conducted by Education Department.
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 32 years old.
- 5 years SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category Candidates
- 10 years PWD Category Candidates
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||(a) The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of Rs. 5200/- +G.P Rs. 2000/- applicable to the post as per Odisha Group-C & Group- D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0009-2013-32010/Gen dt. 12.11.2013. The salary/scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time. The service condition shall be regulated as per relevant recruitment rules.|
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Step 1 – Written Exam &
- Step 2 – Computer Skill Test.
OSSC Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2017
There shall be an Objective type Written Examination of total 220 marks in two papers as detailed below:
Note: (I) The standard of examination shall be equivalent to that of +2 science/+2 Vocational course examination.
(ii) The questions in all papers shall be objective type with multiple choice answers and the examination will be conducted in OMR sheets.
(iii) There will be negatie marking (0.25 marks) for each wrong answer in Paper-II (Technical Paper).
Syllabus for Written Exam
(a) Paper-I. Part —I: General Studies & Language. -50 marks
In this category, there shall be a series of matching questions of different categories like:
(i) Matching Historical events with dates, personalities and places.
(ii) Geographical facts with places.
(iii) States, Countries and Institutions with headquarters.
(iv) Books and authors
(v) Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses.
(vi) Current events with places and personalities and,
(vii) Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
Part —II: English Language: -25 marks
(i) Verbs. Tenses. Active and Passive voice. Subject-verb agreement.
(ii) Connectors, Types of sentences. Direct and indirect speech, Comparison.
(iii) Articles. Noun. Pronoun, Prepositions.
(iv) Unseen Passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension questions.
Part—III: 0dia Language: -25 marks
Grammar -15 marks
Composition -05 marks
Comprehension of an unseen prise passage -05 marks
Five short questions to be asked
(b) Paper-II. Part —I: Mathematics- MCQ types -50 marks
(i) Number System
(ii) HCF and LCM
(iii) Squares and Square Roots
(iv) Cubes and Cube Roots
(v) Percentage and Averages
(vi) Simple Interest and Compound Interest
(vii) Profit, Loss and Discount.
(ix) Ratio and Proportion.
Under this, there will be a series of questions in Practical Mathematics required for day-to-day use. The questions Would be such as to test candidate’s ability to work out with quickness and accuracy.
Part-II: General Science -70 marks
(i) Physics -20 marks
(ii) Chemistry -20 marks
(iii) Biology -20 marks
(iv) Crop Production/Agriculture/Horticulture -10 marks
Repair and maintenance of power driven
farm machinery etc.
There is no Viva-Voce Test as per the provisions of Government of Odisha, Agriculture Department Resolution %umber 11804/Ag, dtd. 27.07.201 5.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 25.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 24.05.2017
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The applicants have to go through the detail advertisement before filling up the online application.
(a) Aspirants have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in The applicants other than the category of S.C., S.T. & PWD candidates are required to deposit examination fee of Rs. 100/- either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-Upsc/SSC- Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations 02041 – Fees” as detailed in the clause-7 of this advertisement before proceeding to fill in the online application for the post. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website. different advertisement for online application along with different useful details will be displayed on the computer screen. The instructions provided in this Advertisement are required to be read carefully before proceeding to complete the application process.
(b)There will be 2 links under “Form Links” column for each advertisement.
- (1) For Registration
- (2)For registered user login
All the Candidates first need to complete the Registration process before filling the Application Form. For Registration the candidate needs to click the link “For Registration” present in the Form Link section. On clicking the link mentioned, he/she will be redirected to the Registration.
- i. Nationality
- ii. Applicant Full Name
- iii. Applicant Father’s Name
- iv. Applicant Mother’s Name
- v. Name of the husband (In case of Married female applicant)
- vi. Gender
- vii. 10th Standard Roll Number (As Mentioned in the Certificate)
- viii. 10th Standard Year of Passing
- ix. 10th Standard Board
- x. 10th Standard Passed Exam Type
- xi. Whether passed minimum Seventh class exam. in Odia
- xii. Mobile Number
- xiii. Email Address
All the above fields need to be filled in mandatorily by the candidate.
Caution: The candidate must submit the correct data in this section as the subsequent section will be automatically populated with the data filled in this section. No change in the section will be allowed after the candidates submit the ‘I Agree’ box. It is repeated that the candidate must submit the correct data in this section.
Once the above details are filled by the candidate, 1 CAPTCIIA image will be shown to the candidate which he/she needs to enter correctly in the field given below and then need to check the box “I Agree” for declaration and submit the registration form.
On Submitting the registration form a unique Application Sequence No. will be generated and will be shown to the candidate.
Application Sequence No. generated will act as the user Id for the candidate.
Email and SMS will be sent to the candidates through his registered email Id and mobile no intimating the ‘User Id’ and ‘password’.
- The candidates other than SC. ST& PwD category shall have to pay examination fee of Rs. 100/.. The fees can be deposited either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their
eligibility before paying the examination fee.
OSSC Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers