OUAT i.e Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2017 Application Form total 117 Scientist, Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 OUAT Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in OUAT Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 OUAT Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 OUAT Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 OUAT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 OUAT Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 OUAT Recruitment 2017 Important dates
- 1.8 OUAT Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 OUAT Recruitment 2017 INSTRUCTIONS (Important)
- 1.10 OUAT Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
OUAT Recruitment 2017
OUAT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.ouat.nic.in for the post of Scientist, Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has recently publish an advertisement notification for Scientist, Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following vacant posts on contractual in different Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVK) under OUAT.
Vacancies in OUAT Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) Scientist, Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, etc. post details are given below.
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No. of vacancy||Reservation of vacancy||PWD/Ex-SM|
|(A)||Senior Scientist and Head||20||1* (PWD) 1 *(Ex-SM)|
|1.||Agronomy||16||3 1(w)||5 3(w)||2 1(w)||1||16||1* (PWD) 1 *(Ex-SM)|
|3.||Plant Protection (Pl. Patho/ Ento/ Nematology)||07||2 1(w)||—||2 1(w)||1||07|
|4.||Agril. Extension||10||4 1(w)||1(w)||1 1(w)||1 1(w)||10|
|5.||Soil Science||05||2 1(w)||—||1||1||05|
|6.||Veterinary / Animal Science||03||2 1(w)||—||—||—||03|
|7.||Agril. Engineering||08||2 1(w)||1||2 1(w)||1(w)||08|
|9.||Plant Science (PBG/ Seed Technology/ Plant Physiology)||03||1 1(w)||1||—||—||03|
|Total||62||19 9(w)||7 4(w)||10 5(w)||6 2(w)||42 20(w)|
|1.||Farm Manager||10||2 1(w)||4||2||1(w)||10|
|(E)||Office Superintendent-cum Accountant||18||3 1(w)||6 3(w)||2 1(w)||1 1(w)||18||1* (PWD) 1 *(Ex-SM)|
OUAT Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for OUAT Recruitment 2017 for the Scientist, Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, etc. posts is given below.
|Name Of Posts||Education Qualification|
|Senior Scientist & Head||Doctoral Degree in relevant subject including the relevant basic sciences with 8 years experience in the relevant subject as Scientist/ Lecturer/ Extension Specialist|
Doctoral Degree in relevant Engineering subject with 6 years experience as Scientist/ Lecturer/ Extension Specialist. & Master’s Degree in relevant Engineering subject with 10 years experience as Scientist/ Lecturer/ Extension Specialist.
|Scientist||(i) Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Animal Science / Forestry/ Home Science/ Fishery Science/ Agril. Engineering. with minimum of 55% marks (ii) Master Degree in Horticulture / Horticultural Science / Agronomy / Entomology / Nematology / Plant Pathology / Soil Sc. and Agril. Chemistry/ Plant Breeding and Genetics / Seed Science &Technology / Plant Physiology / Veterinary Science / Animal Science / Forestry/ Home Science./ Agril. Engineering with minimum of 55% marks (iii) The candidate must have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) with one publication in NAAS* (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences) rated journal. (iv) The candidate having Ph.D. degree with Course Work as prescribed in the UGC Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of National Eligibility Test (NET) and the candidate has atleast 02(two) full length publication in the NAAS* rated journal on the last date of application. The candidate with Ph.D. Degree without Course work will not qualify for NET exemption. (v) A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% of the Bachelor’s Degree level and the Master’s Degree level for the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe category candidates. (vi) Candidate who have appeared the NET examination, can apply for the post, with an undertaking to produce the NET Clearance Certificate on the date of interview. (vii) NET / SLET / SET shall not be required for such Master’s Programme in discipline for which NET / SLET / SET is not conducted. (viii) The candidate must have knowledge of Odia upto 7th Standard, in case of the candidates who have no knowledge of Odia, they have to pass Odia of 7th Standard within a period of one year.|
Desirable : 02 years experience in KVK.
|Programme Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Forestry / Fishery Science/ Home Science with minimum of 55% marks Master’s Degree in Soil Science / Forestry / Fishery Science / Home Science with minimum of 55% marks|
|Farm Manager||Essential:- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture with minimum of 55% marks Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture with minimum of 55% marks.|
Desirable:- Preference will be given to the candidates from the Agronomy subject.
|Office Superintendent-cum-Accountant||Master’s in Business Management/ P.G. Diploma in Business Management / M.A. / M.Com/ C.A|
OR B.Com / B.A. / Bachelor’s in Business Management with minimum of 5 years of experience of working as Junior Accountant or Senior Clerk dealing with Financial / Accounts matter
Age Limit & Age Relaxation
|Name Of Posts||Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Senior Scientist & Head||Maximum 45 years as on 01.01.2016 (There is no age bar for OUAT in service candidates)|| |
|Scientist||Maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2016 (There is no age bar for OUAT in service candidates)||Age relaxation of 5 years in case of ST/SC/ SEBC/ Women category candidates and 10 years for Person With Disability as per Rule/ Act. The SEBC candidate should furnished ‘Noncreamy layer certificate’ for the current year|
|Programme Assistant||Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2016 (There is no age bar for OUAT in service candidates)||Age relaxation of 5 years in case of ST/SC/ SEBC/ Women category candidates and 10 years for Person With Disability as per Rule/ Act. The SEBC candidate should furnished ‘Non-creamy layer certificate’ for the current year|
|Farm Manager||Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2016 (There is no age bar for OUAT in service candidates)||Age relaxation of 5 years in case of ST/SC/ SEBC/ Women category candidates and 10 years for Person With Disability as per Rule/ Act. The SEBC candidate should furnished ‘Non-creamy layer certificate’ for the current year|
|Office Superintendent-cum-Accountant||Maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2016||(Relaxation of 05 years will be provided for SC / ST and Women category candidates) There is no age bar for OUAT in service candidates|
OUAT Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of Posts||Pay Scale | Salary|
|Senior Scientist & Head||PB-4, Rs.37,400-67,000/- plus RGP Rs.9,000/-|
|Scientist||PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100/- plus RGP Rs.6,000/-|
|Programme Assistant||PB-2, Rs.9,300-34,800 /- plus with GP Rs.4,200/-|
|Farm Manager||PB-2, Rs.9,300-34,800 /- plus with GP Rs.4,200/-|
|Office Superintendent-cum-Accountant||PB-2, Rs.9,300-34,800 /- plus with GP Rs.4,200/-|
OUAT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
OUAT Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Test
OUAT Recruitment 2017 Important dates
- Last date of receipt of application : 24.01.2017.
OUAT Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- (1) When applying for more than one post, the candidate should submit separate application for each post with required fees deposited separately.
- (2) Documentary proof in support of experience and Academic Qualifications indicated in the application form should be attached alongwith the application form failing which the application shall be treated as in-complete and will be rejected.
- (3) Complete name of the post and discipline for which the candidate is applying should be written clearly.
- (4) The most important entries in this form are details of Academic Qualification, list of Publications, Teaching, Research and Extension Experience record. Please make sure that all the details are given in the form in which, they are required.
- (5) Item No. 15 deals with your publication. Please, give details of title of paper, name of author(s), name of the journal, volume and pages in a separate sheet which have been published or printed. Also you may give reference of papers which have been accepted for publication by a standard journal (Photo copy of the acceptance letter of the Chief Editor/ Editor with the manuscript should be enclosed).
- (6) Two recent passport size colour photograph should be pasted on the application form in the space provided for the purpose.
- Rs.1,000/- (Rupees one thousand) for “Senior Scientist & Head”
- Rs.700/- (Rupees seven hundred) only for ‘Scientist’
- Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only for ‘Programme Assistant / Farm Manager / Officer Superintendent-cum-Accountant’.
Mode of payment
- The application fees shall be deposited directly through deposit pay slip in favour of ‘Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar’ in SBI Account No.10173711536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar. The applicant shall have to deposit Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only as Intercity Bank Charges alongwith the required application fees, if deposited other than the OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar. The candidate should enclose the original counter foil duly signed on the same in the application form. Other mode of payment shall not be considered.
- The application form alongwith all relevant documents should be sent to the “Registrar, Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar-751003”, Odisha.
- The application form should be sent under Speed Post / Registered Post.
OUAT Recruitment 2017 INSTRUCTIONS (Important)
- 1. Before filing/submitting the application form, candidates are advised to go through the qualification prescribed for the post and make sure that he/she possesses the same.
- 2. Please make sure that all the entries in this form are written down neatly and legibly.
- 3. The application should be : i. Completed in all respect. ii. Supported with self attested copies of all Certificates from H.S.C. onwards. iii. Routed through proper channel ( in case of persons already in service).
- 4. Original counter foil of the fees deposited for the post with duly signed by the candidate.
- 5. In-complete application shall not be considered.
- 6. The application must reach the Registrar, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar-751003, Odisha on or before the last date and time prescribed for receipt of applications. Application received after the last date and time shall stand rejected automatically.
- 7. To avoid delay in the receipt of the application through proper channel, the candidate is advised to submit an advance copy of his/her application (Complete in all respect) before the closing date and time.
- 8. Application without the prescribed fees with original counter foil and other mode of payment, shall be rejected.
OUAT Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- OUAT Scientist, Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers