PDIL i.e Projects Development India Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 12 State Coordinator vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 PDIL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in PDIL Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 PDIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 PDIL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 PDIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 PDIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 PDIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 PDIL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 PDIL Recruitment 2017 General Conditions (For Hiring State Coordinators)
- 1.10 PDIL Recruitment 2017 Important Guidelines
- 1.11 PDIL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
PDIL Recruitment 2017
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.pdilin.com for the post of State Coordinator this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Projects Development India Limited. Projects Development India Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for State Coordinator Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
Applications are invited for the following position PURELY ON CONTRACT BASIS from eligible candidates as State Coordinators for implementation of DBT on Pan-India basis in the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India as per following details:
Post : State Coordinator (12 nos.)
Location: on Pan-India basis
New PDIL Recruitment 2017 Total Vacancies 35
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.03.2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 15.03.2017
- Date Of Interview : 22 & 23.03.2017
Vacancies in PDIL Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) State Coordinator post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for PDIL Recruitment 2017 for the State Coordinator posts is given below.
- BE/B.Tech/Graduate or PG in Computer Science/ Computer Applications(CS/IT) or Electronics & Telecommunications(EC) from a recognised university. Preference will be given to candidates possessing additional MBA degree.
- Software Project implementation with minimum 3 years of experience in IT or e-Governance project implementation & Should have demonstrated skills in Project Management and part of the Project Management teams in Social/IT sector.
Duties and responsibilities:
- i. Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and monitoring the activities of the DBT project.
- ii. Develop overall project work plan in the State in consultation with Dept. of Fertilizers and the State.
- iii. Will work in close coordination with State Government Nodal Officer, District Collectors / District Nodal Officers, Lead Fertilizer Supplier.
- iv. Project Tracking, identification of bottlenecks.
- v. Information, Education and Communication.
- vi. Undertake review meetings with stakeholders and undertake field visits to track progress.
- vii. Ensure that the deliverables meet the overall technical & functional project deliverables of the DBT project.
- viii. Coordination with the representatives/nodal officer of each State & District along with Lead Fertilizer Companies of the State: a. Deployment, Installation and Operation of Point of Sale (POS) Devices at the licensed retailer outlets. b. All preparatory work for dry run and live run of DBT in the State viz. use of PoS device for sale of fertilizers and stock updation at retailers outlet etc.
- ix. Coordination with the State & District Authorities for capturing the land record data in NIC database so that the farmers land holding is digitally available in the data base at the time of purchase. In case, such records are not available efforts shall be made to map the manually available data in to the NIC data base.
- x. Monitor the progress of Aadhaar seeding of soil health card on periodic basis.
- xi. Coordination with the Agriculture department for issuance of soil health card to farmers so that they are well aware of their soil conditions and nutrient requirements.
- xii. Constitute “DBT working group” comprising of all stakeholders at State & District level.
- xiii. Conduct weekly meetings of DBT Working Group and monitor progress of implementation of DBT.
- xiv. Capacity Building: Conduct training camps, awareness campaigns, literacy drives to popularize the new DBT Pilot Project procedures for purchase of Fertilizers under the revised methodology: a. Conduct training of all retailers at district level in association with LFS and NIC. (Master trainers will be trained by NIC).
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Consolidated Remuneration per month / Deployment duration (Tentative)|
|State Coordinator||Consolidated Remuneration Rs.90,000/PM plus Rs.1000/PM to meet expenses on telephone/internet and Rs.10,000/PM to meet expenses on travel in the state of posting.|
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Submission of Applications and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process.
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application : 18.02.2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 05.03.2017
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- Candidate has to apply only through online registration system of PDIL website i.e. www.pdilin.com/www.fert.nic.in. No other means / mode of applications i.e. manual/ paper application/ application sent thru’ e-mail shall be accepted. Last date for submission of online application is 05.03.2017 up to 12 PM midnight
- While applying, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned in the advertisement, as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above discrepancy(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
STEPS FOR APPLYING :-
- STEP 1: Visit www.pdilin.com/ www.fert.nic.in website
- STEP 2: Click on “Careers” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS” in www.pdilin.com website.
- STEP 3: View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- STEP 4: Click on”I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form
- STEP 5: Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
- Also upload certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format w.r.t. age proof, qualifying degree certificate along with mark sheet, all Experience Certificates as mentioned in online application. For SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and Person with Disabilities need to upload their caste certificate and disability certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format. Candidate must ensure that all the above stated uploaded files should be in readable form or otherwise application may be rejected.
- STEP 6: After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE” to save the data entered.
- STEP 7: Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
- STEP 8: Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
- Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.400/- for General & OBC and Rs.200/- for SC/ST excluding taxes & service charge through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
PDIL Recruitment 2017 General Conditions (For Hiring State Coordinators)
- 1. Candidates should be conversant with the use of Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software, internet use and presentations.
- 2. All above qualifications should be from recognized University/Institute. Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Master Degree in Management / qualifying exam shall be 60%. . Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate needs to produce a copy of conversion norms w.r.t. his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
- 3. Submission of Applications and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process.
- 4. The candidate should be able to tour extensively, as per the requirement of the project.
- 5. The selected candidate cannot hold any other job/assignments during the tenure of this project.
- 6. The Cutoff date for calculation of Experience is 31.1.2017.
- 7. Email ID -Candidate should ensure to have Email ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application).
- 8. PDIL/DOF shall not be responsible for any loss of communication letters sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail-id / wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc.
- 9. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- 10. Candidates against whom a criminal case is pending in a court of law need not apply.
- 11. PDIL/DOF reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements/recruitment process advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- 12. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts/forums at Gautam Budh Nagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such claim / dispute.
- 13. Applicants are advised to visit PDIL website time to time for subsequent Modifications / Changes (IF ANY) w.r.t. this advertisement.
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Important Guidelines
- 1. Please also ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria w.r.t. job knowledge requirement in respective discipline (as specified in web detail advertisement), failing which your candidature may be cancelled.
- 2. The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned in the advertisement, as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above discrepancy(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- 3. Short listing of candidates: The candidates shall be shortlisted & called for personal discussion/interview at Short Notice.
- 4. TA – No TA/DA shall be admissible to candidates shortlisted and called for Interview.
- 5. Candidates are allowed to answer the questions also in HINDI in the Interview Board.
- 6. Selected candidates shall be posted on Pan-India basis and hence not restricted to any State
- 7. Transfer- The selected candidates can be transferred to anywhere in INDIA as per job exigencies.
- 8. Duration of Contract – The hiring of State Coordinators is on purely temporary basis. The duration of contract shall be INITIALLY FOR period of one year. No claims for permanent status shall be entertained by PDIL/DOF after completion of tenure/project.
- 9. Termination/Extension of the Contract: PDIL reserves the right to terminate the contract without any notice or reason therefore being assigned and also extend the contract at the sole discretion of management.
PDIL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these PDIL State Coordinator Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in PDIL Recruitment written test exam. Search PDIL Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.