PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) 2022 Apply Online Before 20 February 2022: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) Exam 2022. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to PGCIL Sarkari Naukri 2022.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022
It is a great opportunity to work under the PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET)
- Total: 105 Posts.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 18 February 2022
- Closing Date: 20 February 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Please Check Advt.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. For more details please check Advt.
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Selection will be based on consists of normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Job seekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through PGCIL Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to PGCIL official website www.powergrid.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET)“.
Online Practice Test:
- PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test