PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 945 Extension Officer, Tax Collector, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, etc. vacancies advertisement has been published December 23, 2017.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.rural.assam.gov.in for the post of Extension Officer, Tax Collector, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Panchayat and Rural Development Assam. Panchayat and Rural Development Assam has recently published an advertisement notification for Extension Officer, Tax Collector, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Extension Officer, Tax Collector, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 16-01-2018.
The total vacancies in Panchayat and Rural Development Assam (PNRD Assam) Extension Officer, Tax Collector, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, etc. post details are given below.
|1. Extension Officer (Panchyat)||74|
|2. Jr. Assistant HQ||24|
|3. Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika||147|
|4. Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat)||100|
|5. Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar||450|
|5. Gaon Panchayat Secretary||150|
The minimum educational qualification for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017 for the Extension Officer, Tax Collector, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess For all category, the candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the Candidate must be Commerce Graduate/ Candidates must possess knowledge of Local Languages either Assamese/Bengali/Bodo in addition to English Language for maintenance of office administration. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 43 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
|Extension Officer (Panchyat) (Block)||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.7400/- of Pay Band -2.|
|Jr. Asst. HQ||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.6200/- of Pay Band -2.|
|Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika (Block)||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.6200/- of Pay Band -2.|
|Jr. Asstt. (Anchalik Panchayat)||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5600/- of Pay Band -2.|
|Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar (Block/G.P)||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5000/- of Pay Band -2.|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.7400/- of Pay Band -2.|
- (a) The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test which will be conducted in the 6 (six) centres in the state namely Guwahati, Bongaigaon, Tezpur, Silchar, Jorhat & Dibrugarh. There will be a common written examination except for that the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary. The Commissioner, P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
- (b) The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge. Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
- (c ) As there will be one written test for all the categories except Gaon Panchayat Secretary, candidates will have to indicate in order of preference of the advertised posts, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of mark obtained and in order of preference and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates. For the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, separate written test will be conducted and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates.
- (d) (i) Based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in the written Examination, merit list will be prepared category wise for the posts on Grading basis, subject to the condition of successful completion of their character and antecedents verification and satisfactory Medical report from the competent authorities. The total numbers of finally selected candidates will be equal to the numbers of the existing vacancies advertized. No waiting list will be maintained. (ii) The candidates who are employees of Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel or obtain necessary permission in writing from the Competent Authority / Employer. (iii) The Final Merit List will be prepared for GP Secretary Post based on the Top Ranking No. of Posts.
- (8) There will be only ONE merit list for each category i.e. Unreserved /SC/ ST(P) / ST(H)/OBC & MOBC, separately for male and female for the entire State. There shall be no waiting list.
- N.B: In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the merit list. Further, candidates having same date of birth and have obtained equal marks, will be placed in the merit list according to higher education.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 22-12-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-01-2018.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this PNRD Assam Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.rural.assam.gov.in (PNRD Assam Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Extension Officer, Tax Collector, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the PNRD Assam Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- For General Candidate – Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC – Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate – Nil
- (Certificate from the competent authority i.e. Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Deputy Commissioner/Asstt. Commissioner/Sub Div. Officer (C )/ Circle Officer/Block Development Officer will only be accepted.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these PNRD Assam Extension Officer, Tax Collector, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in PNRD Assam Recruitment written test exam. Search PNRD Assam Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Dr J B Ekka, IAS
Panchayat & Rural Development Department,
Office of the Commissioner,
Panchayat & Rural Development Department,
Juripar, Panjabari, Guwahati – 37, Assam
Official Website:- www.rural.assam.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- PNRD Assam Extension Officer, Tax Collector, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017