PPSC i.e Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 300 Inspector vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has been established under Article 315 of theConstitution o f India, with the basic purpose of recruiting officials in various departments of the Government as per the requisitions sent by the Government in this regard from time to time.
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible Candidates for recruitment to the of Three Hundred Inspectors, Cooperative Societies in the Department off Cooperation, Government of Punjab.
PPSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ppsc.gov.in for the post of Inspector this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Punjab Public Service Commission. Punjab Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Inspector Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
Vacancies in PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Inspector post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for PPSC Recruitment 2016 for the Inspector posts is given below.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a Recognised University or Institution. Graduation Degree with 60% marks in any stream.
- Passed a Computer course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified: Provided that if similar course was a part of the curriculum in the degree Course and the candidate has passed the said course as a subject in his Degree class then the condition of his having passed the above said computer course shall not apply.
- Passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language; and
- (Relaxable for Sikh Migrants to the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification of Punjabi within two years after joining the service failing which their services shall liable to be terminated)
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Candidate should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age on the 01-01-2016.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed upto 45 years for all States/ Central Government
- The Upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
PPSC Inspector Recruitment Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs. 10300-34800 +4200 Grade Pay
PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Competitive Examination
- & Interview
PPSC Inspector Exam Pattern | Syllabus
The details of Competitive examination are as follows:-
- This is for information of the candidates who have applied for the posts of Inspector Cooperative Societies in the Department of Cooperative, Government of Punjab that a competitive exam for recruitment to these posts shall be conducted. The date and time of competitive exam will be uploaded on the website shortly.
The scheme of the examination process shall be as under:
Competitive Exam (Objective Type)
- The examination centre(s) shall be in Patiala and information of the same shall be mentioned on Admit Cards of all candidates. Details regarding the Admit cards shall be given shortly on the website of the Commission.
- All candidates who have applied for ibid posts have been declared “provisionally eligible” for appearing in the competitive exam
- The scrutiny of application forms shall be done after the conduct of exam. During the process of scrutiny, the application forms and other relevant documents, certificates, etc of the candidates shall be examined to determine their eligibility as on the last date of submission of online application forms.
- Thereafter, candidates not more than three times the number of posts (in their order of merit) shall be short-listed for appearing in the interview. However, this number shall be subject to variation if two or more candidates at the last number (the number at the end) get equal marks, then all of them shall be considered for appearing in the interview (subject to eligibility), warranting the corresponding increase in the stipulated ratio.
The salient features of the written competitive exam shall be as follows:-
- The exam will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions.
- The standard of questions would be to test the knowledge and general awareness as is expected of a person who has attained education at least up to graduation level.
- The duration of exam will be two hours.
- All questions will carry equal marks (three marks each).
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Viva-Voce shall carry 40 marks and final result shall be prepared on the basis of the grand total of the marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive Examination and Viva-Voce.
PPSC Inspector Exam Syllabus
- States of matter, structure of atom, versatile nature of carbon.
- Acids, bases, salts, corrosion in metals, action of soaps.
- Life on earth-evolution, marine & terrestrial life. Human body and life processes, nutrition, disease- its causes & prevention, infectious diseases, lifestyle diseases. Public health initiatives, mother and child health, immunization & vaccination, HIV-AIDS, TB, POLIO etc.
- Force-laws of motion & gravitation, Archimedes principle. Energy-kinetic & potential.
- Light – reflection & refraction – concepts and applications.
- Sound – propagation & reflection – concepts and applications.
- Electric current – concepts and application.
- Computers and telecommunication -concepts and applications.
Political theory & international order:
- Basic concepts of freedom, equality social justice, rights &duties, citizenship, nationalism, secularism etc.
- United Nations and its organs/agencies, other international organizations like the World Bank, IMF, WTO, EU, G20, BRICS etc. and their role in the World peace, trade & development.
- Basic features, provisions, schedules of the Indian Constitution, Key amendments.
- Panchayati Raj. Elections – people’s Representation Act, electoral reforms. Rise of regionalism and coalition politics.
- Armed challenges to the Indian state since independence.
History of India
- The Indus valley civilization.
- The Aryan and the Vedic age
- Jainism and Buddhism.
- The Maurya Gupta Periods.
- Advent of Islam and Sultanate period (political, social & cultural).
- The Bhakti Movement.
- The Mughals (political, social & cultural till Aurangzeb).
- The coming of the European Powers and the advent of the British rule.
- The Mutiny of 1857.
- The British rule and the Indian National Movement (1857-1947).
- Indian economic development (1950-1991) – key economic policies, public sector dominance, bank nationlisation etc.
- Five year plans – key goals and main achievements.
- Liberalisation, privatization and globalization era since 1991 – key policies, decision and results. Performance of Indian economy since 1991 – Growth, fiscal & revenue deficits, trade, commences & balances of payments, inflation, and growth of service sector.
- Key challenges and responses – agriculture and food security, industrialsation, poverty alleviation & employment, rural & urban infrastructure, social sector – health, education etc.
- Population – distribution, density, growth and comparison.
- Migration – types, causes and consequences.
- Human development. Human settlements.
- Land resources and agriculture.
- Water resources.
- Mineral and energy resources.
- Manufacturing industries.
- Planning and sustainable development in India.
- Transport and communication.
- International trade.
- Geographical perspective on selected issues and problems.
Current events of national and international importance.
- Geography: – Geographical and agro-climatic regions, rivers, water resources, sharing of
waters, demographics, human development indices.
- People, Society and Culture:- Major personalities in history of Punjab, religious movements, major religions & spirituals personalities, Punjabi Literature, folklore, performing arts, fine arts and crafts.
- History: – Sufis, saints and gurus, Lodhis and Mughals, Sikh rulers, the British period,
nationalist movement in Punjab, Punjab in independent India.
- Economy: – Agriculture, animal husbandry, industrial & service sectors, major occupations, development & economic growth, public finance (including central-state fiscal
issues), public sector institutions, cooperatives etc.
PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016 Helpline Number
-Punjab Public Service Commission Patiala
-Baradari Garden, P.B. No. 39, Patiala,
-Punjab – 147001.
-Phone – 0175 – 5014847(O), 0175 – 5014849(O)
-Fax- 0175 – 5014831
-Official Website : www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available
on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in No other mode of application will be
|To make new registration for applying for the post.||(Step-1)||22-08-2016 By 11:59:00 PM|
|To deposit the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form.||(Step-2)||29-08-2016 [During Banking Hours]|
|To take print of duly filled Online Application Form (after depositing the Application Fees) and to submit the Hard Copy of duly filled Online Application Form alongwith copy of self attested certificates and Challan Form (PPSC Copy only)||(Step-3)||05-09-2016 By 05:00:00 PM|
The printout of the filled Online Application Form alongwith copy of Bank Challan and relevant
documents must reach office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission at the Latest by
5.00 pm before or by 05/09/2016
The list of self attested certificates that shall be submitted by candidates alongwith the print
out of Online Application Form is as follows:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
- Reserve Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority ( If
If ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:-
- I) Date of Enrolment
- II) Date of Release/Discharge
- III) Reason of Release/ Discharge
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. ( If Applicable)
- Certificate of proof of fee concession (If Applicable)
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Copy of Bank Challan.(PPSC copy only)
The Candidates SHALL sign the declaration on the print out of Online Application Form before
submitting the same
Application Fees & Examination Fees
The candidates are required to pay the Application fee as per Govt. Letter No. 10/20/2007 -3PP3/97751/1 dated 17-9-2013 as mentioned below:-
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-||1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)||Rs 500/-||Rs. 2500/-||3000/-|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-||1750/-|
The candidates entitled to fee concession/exemption MUST submit with their Application
Form, a self attested copy of the certificate certifying their claim for fee concession/exemption. Candidates who do not submit such a certificate shall not be entitled to fee concession/exemption under any circumstances.
Application fee MUST be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
Candidate should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application form and click on the
“SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application Format. Before pressing the
“SUBMIT” Button, candidates are advised to verify every detail filled in the application.
After submitting the online application form, the candidate should take a printout of the
system generated fee payment challan immediately. No Change/Edit will be allowed after
Submission. The application fee is non-refundable.
PPSC Inspector Exam Online Practice Test:
- PPSC Inspector Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers