Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 33 Multi-Tasking Staff vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 Prasar Bharati Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2016
- 1.8 Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Important dates
- 1.9 Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.10 Prasar Bharati Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Application Form prasarbharati.gov.in for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Prasar Bharati. Prasar Bharati has recently publish an advertisement notification for Multi-Tasking Staff Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
The Prasar Bharati (PB), a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharati (Broadcasting Corporation of India) Act 1990, comprising of All India Radio & Doordarshan, invites applications from Indian Nationals for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non-Technical) under Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) for Doordarshan Kendras. The candidates selected through this recruitment will be employees of Prasar Bharati under Section 11(5) of the Prasar Bharati Act, 1990, as amended from time to time, and thus will not have the status of Central Government Civilian Employees.
Vacancies in Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Prasar Bharati Multi-Tasking Staff post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
33 (VH- 11, HH – 11, OH – 11)
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 for the Multi-Tasking Staff posts is given below.
- Matriculation or equivalent pass OR ITI pass.
The duties would broadly include:
- a) Physical Maintenance of records of the Section.
- b) General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/ Unit.
- c) Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- d) Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
- e) Other non-clerical work in the Section/ Unit.
- f) Assisting in routine office work like diary, despatch etc., including on computer.
- g) Delivering of dak (outside the building).
- h) Watch & ward duties.
- i) Opening & closing of rooms.
- j) Cleaning of rooms.
- k) Dusting of furniture etc.
- l) Cleaning of building, fixtures etc.
- m) Work related to his/her ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- n) Driving of vehicles, if in possession of valid driving licence.
- o) Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- p) Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 25 years old.
The date for determining the upper age limit shall be 23.01.2017. Maximum age relaxation for the post is given in the following table:
|Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|PH (Physically Handicapped)|
PH + OBC
|PH + SC/ST|
For Prasar Bharati employees with minimum three years continuous service maximum age is 40 years for un-reserved candidates and 45 years for SC / ST candidates.
The maximum age limit can be further relaxed for the following categories as given below:
i) Age is relaxed by 15 years for those PWD applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall have to submit a certificate from (a) The District Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or (b) Any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir, during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
ii) For Ex-servicemen the upper age limit shall be additionally relaxed by allowing the deduction of length of actual military service from his actual age and the resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than three year (8 years in case of SC / ST candidates, 6 years in case of OBC candidates).
iii) The benefit of reservation and age relaxation will not be available to OBC candidates falling within the creamy layer.
iv) Notwithstanding, the provision of age relaxation candidates will be considered to be eligible for appointment only if he/she is found to satisfy the requirement of physical and medical standards for the post.
v) A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidate belongs is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to General category but subsequently writes to the Prasar Bharati to change his/her category to a reserved one, such request shall not be entertained by the Prasar Bharati.
vi) The candidates seeking relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such relaxation as per eligibility prescribed in the Rules/Notice. Candidates should enclose certified copies of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format given in Annexure III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X in support of their claim for such benefits.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- PB-1 Rs.5200-20,200/- + GP Rs.1800/- (Pre-revised) Group ‘C’
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Written Exam
Prasar Bharati Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2016
Written examination will be held at DELHI, CHENNAI, KOLKATA, MUMBAI, and GUWAHATI on 05th March, 2017 (Sunday).
Examination will consist of two papers as detailed below.
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/ Timing|
|Paper – I (Objective Type)||Part-I General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 questions)||25||10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon (2 Hours) 10.00 A.M. to 12.40 P.M. (2 Hours 40 mins.) for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates.|
|Part-II Numerical Aptitude (25 questions)||25|
|Part-III General English (50 questions)||50|
|Part-IV General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|Paper – II (Descriptive Type)||Short essay/ Letter in English or Hindi||50||2.00 P.M. to 2.30 PM (30 minutes) 2.00 P.M. to 2.45 PM (45 minutes) for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates.|
Paper-I will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be bi-lingual i.e. in both English & Hindi except Part-III (General English) which will be English proficiency test.
In Paper-I, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
5 Paper II will only be of qualifying nature.
The cut-off for Paper-I will be fixed at the discretion of Prasar Bharati. The qualifying cut-off of Paper-II will be minimum 40% marks.
Final selection will be based on performance in Paper-I, Doordarshan Kendra opted for and subject to availability of vacancy in the Doordarshan Kendra opted for.
Entry to the examination venue will not be allowed after 9:30 A.M. in the forenoon session and after 1:30 P.M. in afternoon session.
Prasar Bharati reserves the right to conduct paper- II on other date(s) than 05.03.2017. However, if it is conducted on a subsequent date then it will be conducted for those who are shortlisted on the basis of performance in paper-I.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Important dates
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 23.01.2017
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Applicants may down load the prescribed proforma from websites given at Annexure-I & I A. The application filled in all respect and duly accompanied by self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, disability certificate and caste certificate, if applicable, should be sent only by REGISTERED post/ SPEED POST in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MULTI-TASKING STAFF” by post to the Additional Director General (Training), National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio Colony, Kingsway, Delhi – 110009 and should reach on or before closing date i.e. 23-01-2017 up to 1800 Hrs.
- Applications sent by any other mode except Registered Post / Speed Post will not be accepted.
- Closing date for receiving the application forms is 23-01-2017. However, closing date for the candidates residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladhakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 30-01-2017. Candidates applying from far-flung area should superscribe on envelop “FAR-FLUNG AREA”.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to provide their mobile numbers/E-mail ID. Candidates must ensure that their E-mail ID/mobile number given in their applications is valid and active till the completion of examination process as updates regarding exam may be sent over e-mail/mobile number.
- Applications from employees of Prasar Bharati must be forwarded through proper channel, however, advance copy may be sent in prescribed proforma.
- Candidates should specifically note that applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (Such as envelope wrongly address, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by Prasar Bharati.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. unsigned, without photograph and applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should select the centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications. No change of Centre of Examination will be allowed under any circumstances.
- The candidates should satisfy himself/ herself that he/she is eligible for the post and that he/she possesses the required qualifications.
- If any of the particulars provided in the application is found to be false on scrutiny of the documents, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled forthwith.
- The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use scribe if opted in the application form. The scribe will be provided by the Prasar Bharati for chosen language only. Candidates who do not opt scribe in the application form will not be allowed to use scribe at later stage. No communication in the regard would be entertained.
- Candidates must ensure that following documents are attached along with the application form:
(a) Self-attested photo copy of date of birth certificate.
(b) Self-attested photo copies of educational qualification certificates.
(c) Self-attested photo copy of caste certificate issued by the competent authority as per format given at Annexure- III and IV, if applicable.
(d) Self-attested photo copy of disability certificate issued by the competent authority as per format given at Annexure-V, VI and VII.
(e) Certificates given at Annexure VIII, IX & X, if applicable.
(f) Self-attested photo copies of experience certificates/testimonials, if any.
- Candidates must assure that colour photographs pasted on the form are signed across in full otherwise application is liable to be rejected.
Prasar Bharati Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- Prasar Bharati Multi-Tasking Staff Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers