Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 430 Sub Inspector (Male/Female) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Physical standards- Height
- 1.5 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- 1.8 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.9 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.10 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment from Indian nationals using
the website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in, to fill up the following vacancies of
male and female Sub-Inspector District Police Cadre, of Punjab Police, in the PayBand
of Rs.10300-34800+ Grade PayRs.4600/-,and other allowances as admissible.
However, as per State government instructions (no.7/204/2012-4FP1/66 dated
15.01.2015), during the probation period, they will only be eligible for fixed
emoluments, i.e. equivalent to the minimum of the Pay band. During the probation
period, they would not be entitled to any grade pay, annual increments or any other
allowances,except TA. As per Cabinet decision (30.04.2016), the probation period of all
fresh appointees would be 3 years.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online punjabpolice.gov.in & www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in for the post of Sub Inspector (Male/Female) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Punjab Police. Punjab Police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Sub Inspector (Male/Female) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sep. 2016.
Vacancies in Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Punjab Police Sub Inspector (Male/Female) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector Male|
Sub Inspector Female
For Male Sub Inspector
|Ex-Serviceman||Wards of Police Personnel||Sports/Person||Other General||Total|
For Female Sub Inspector (categorywise)
|Ex-Serviceman||Wards of Police Personnel||Sports/Person||Other General||Total|
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 for the Sub Inspector (Male/Female) posts is given below.
- The minimum educational qualification for recruitment is Graduation as on date of advertisement or its equivalent from a recognized university. It is compulsory for each candidate to have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory/elective subjects passed at the level of Matriculation from a recognized education board/University.
- The minimum age (as on lstJanuary, 2016) for recruitment at the rank of Sub-Inspector should be 18 years (both male and female) and maximum age should be 28 years. The cut-off date for this purpose shall be lstJanuary, 2016 (01.01.2016). No relaxation will be given in age to any candidate.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes would be entitled to a relaxation in the upper age limit to the extent of 5 years over and above the above-mentioned upper age limit (28 years) as laid down by the Punjab Government.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Physical standards- Height
|Minimum Height required|
5′ 7″ (5 feet 7 inches)
5′ 3″ (5 feet 3 inches)
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
The Selection Process shall consist of various stages as below:
- (a) Physical Trials (consisting of Substance Abuse (Drug Addiction) Test, Physical Screening Test (PST)and Physical Measurement Test)
- (b) Written Test-100 Marks
- (c) Interview-cum-Personality Test-15 Marks
Physical trials:- The Physical Trials shall be conducted at each Regional Board Level. The Substance Abuse (Drug Addiction) Test, Physical Screening Test (PST) and Physical
Measurement Test of a candidate shall be conducted on a single day and the whole Process shall be video graphed. The schedule of Physical Tests will be uploaded after the last date of submission of online applications on website of Punjab police www.punjabpolice.gov.in and www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
Substance abuse (Drug Addiction) Test (Sat):- Every candidate will be required to undergo a Substance Abuse (Drug – addiction) Test (SAT) at the Recruitment centre before the conduct of the Physical Screening Test (PST) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT). The SAT
shall be conducted under the supervision of officials of the Health Department/recognized Medical University/Institute. Only the candidates who clear the Substance Abuse Test shall be eligible for appearing in the PST/PMT.
Physical screening test:- All those candidates who clear the SAT shall be required to appear in the Physical Screening Test, which shall be of a qualifying nature and shall comprise
of the following events:
For Male Candidates (except Ex-Servicemen):-
- (a) 1600 Meters Race to be completed in 6:30 minutes (only one chance).
- (b) Long Jump 3.80 Meters (3 chances).
- (c) High Jump 1.15 Meters (3 chances).
For Male Candidates (Ex-Servicemen)
For Candidates of age upto and including 35 years
- (a) 1400 Meters Walk and Run to be completed in 09 minutes. (only one chance).
- (b) 10 Sit ups within 2 minutes
For Candidates of age more than 35 years
- (a) 1400 Meters Walk and Run to be completed in 12 minutes.(only one chance).
- (b) 10 Sit ups within 3 minutes
For Female Candidates (except Ex-Servicewomen)
- (a) 800 Meters Race to be completed in 4 minutes 30 seconds (only one chance).
- (b) Long Jump 3.25 Meters (3 chances).
- (c) High Jump 1 Meters (3 chances).
For Female Candidates (Ex-Servicewomen)
- (a) 800 Meters run/walk Race to be completed in 8 minutes (only one chance).
NOTE: A candidate shall have to qualifV in all the above events. Failure to
qualify in anyone of the above events of Physical Screeninq Test shall disqualifY
Physical Measurement:– Only those candidates who qualify the PST shall be scree-ned for height and only those candidates who have been found to be of requisite height will be
considered for the written test.
Appeals relating to PMT/PST
- Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Measurement Test and/or Physical Screening Test may prefer an appeal, if they so desire, to the Chairperson of respective Recruitment Board present on Physical Measurement Test & Physical Screening Test ground on the same day. The decision of the Chairperson shall be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained. The Chairperson will record the reasons thereof for each case separately in writing.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- The candidates who qualify the Physical trials (SAT, PSTand PMT) will be eligible for written test, which will be of Hundred (100) marks. The Examination will consist of Objective type questions and the candidates shall have to mark their responses on the OMR sheet. The examination would be based on topics viz.
- General Knowledge/Awareness on current National and International issues including
knowledge about India and Punjab in particular, Mathematical ability, Information
Technology and its applications, Numerical Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Analytical
ability, General Mental ability, Decision Making and Problem Solving, Basic Numeracy
and Data Interpretation, Comprehension etc.
- It is mandatory to get minimum of 45% marks to qualify this examination by the applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC categories, whereas other applicants have to get minimum of 50% pass marks. The date and the place of written test will be uploaded subsequent to the completion of physical trials on the website of Punjabpolice www.punjabpolice.gov.in and www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
Interview:- Candidates will be called for interview on the basis of
merit in the written examination. Interview will be of 15 marks only. Number of
candidates called for interview would be three times of the vacancies advertised.
Note: The first and second stage will be qualifying only and final merit will be based on the combined total of Written and interview marks.
Merit List: Category-wise Merit list would be prepared on the basis of total marks
obtained in both written examination and interview.
Note: 1)The detailed schedule of interview and venue will be uploaded subsequent to
the result of written examination.
2)The detailed schedule and procedure for conducting various stages of this
examination will be uploaded on www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in and
www.punjabpolice.gov.in.This examination schedule may only change due to certain
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 01-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-09-2016.
- Closing date for deposit of Admission Fee: 23.09.2016.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- The candidates should go to website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in to fill the registration form. After filling the First Page(Registration Page)of the registration Form, a unique Registration ID and Password will be generated. Once the unique Registration ID is generated, the candidate has to fill the application form and required to deposit the fee using online payment gateway or by depositing fee at local HDFC branch as under:-
There will be a Application Form for the District Police Cadre. The Application Form shall only be available online on the website, www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in from 01.09.2016 (09:00 a.m.) to 21.09.2016 ( upto 11:59 p.m.).
- (a) General category candidates Rs.700/-
- (b) SC/ST/BC candidates Rs.300/-
- (c) Ex-Servicemen candidates No Fee
(However, the lineal descendants of ex-servicemen will have tq pay the application fees, as applicable to their category)
- For depositing the fees, the candidate would have an option of either depositing the same online through (i) Net Banking (ii) Credit/Debit card payment or (iii) the candidate can deposit the fees offline manually by taking the print-out of the Fee Challan Form, after submission of the application form. The print of the form should be downloaded.
- One print of the challan form having two copies of challan should be taken and the fee should be deposited in the HDFCBank. One copy will be retained by bank and another copy after stamping will be given by bank to the candidate. This copy should be uploaded by the candidate by logging in using his/her password.
- In case the Candidate fails to deposit the required fees by the last date for depositing the fee, his/her Application shall stand rejected automatically.
- Candidates already employed with the government can also apply for the recruitment after getting an NOC from the Head of Department/Office concerned. However, if the NOC is not available at the time of filling of the Application Form, then the candidate shall have to give a declaration to the effect that he/she shall produce the same in original at the time of Interview.
- The candidate will have to fill up the Application Form and submit the same online itself, complete in all respects. The photograph, signature and age relaxation certificate will also have to be uploaded by the candidate in the online Application.
- Applications with prescribed fee shall be received online. The information once submitted online by the candidates shall be final. Multiple applications from the same candidate will not be entertained. They are liable to be rejected.
- Roll numbers shall be allotted to the eligible candidates. The Admit Cards shall be available for download on the website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in. The date will be intimated on the website. The candidates are advised to view the website regularly for latest
- The candidate should take due care while filling up the Application Form. He/ she is allowed to make changes in the application form only till the time it is submitted. Once the Application Form has been submitted online, no changes whatsoever can be made thereafter. Therefore, the candidates are encouraged to fill the carefully.
- The detailed information is available on Standing Order NO.6 of 2016 which is uploaded on the website of www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in and www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- Punjab Police Sub Inspector Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers