Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 5390 Constable (GD), Constable (TSP/Sahariya) etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Careers 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Advertisement
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Important Dates
- 1.8 Application Form
- 1.9 Question Papers
- 1.10 Helpline Number
- 1.11 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.police.rajasthan.gov.in for the post of Constable (GD), Constable (TSP/Sahariya) etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Rajasthan Police. Rajasthan Police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Constable (GD), Constable (TSP/Sahariya) etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Constable (GD), Constable (TSP/Sahariya) etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25-12-2017.
The total vacancies in Rajasthan Police Constable (GD), Constable (TSP/Sahariya) etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 for the Constable (GD), Constable (TSP/Sahariya) etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Candidates Must have passed 10th or equivalent exam/ Candidates Must have passed 10th or 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths/ Must Have LMV / HMV Driving Licence.. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 23 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
- Candidates will be called for the Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Efficiency Test.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 23-10-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-12-2017.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Rajasthan Police Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.police.rajasthan.gov.in (Rajasthan Police Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Constable (GD), Constable (TSP/Sahariya) etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Rajasthan Police Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.400/- for General Candidates & Rs.350/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online. (More Information Please Check the Advertisement).
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Rajasthan Police Constable (GD), Constable (TSP/Sahariya) etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Rajasthan Police Recruitment written test exam. Search Rajasthan Police Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Rajasthan Police, Rajasthan
Official Website:- www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- Rajasthan Police Constable (GD), Constable (TSP/Sahariya) etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Be the first to leave a review.