RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 623 Assistant vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.rbi.org.in for the post of Assistant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Reserve Bank of India. Reserve Bank of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2017.
The RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Assistant Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-11-2017.
Vacancy in RBI Assistant Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for RBI Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant posts is given below.
- i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Candidates should Minimum 20 years old and Maximum 28 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of 14650/- per month (i.e. Rs.13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately Rs.32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15 %.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination/ Language Proficiency Test/ Pre-examination Training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. (More Information Please Check the Advertisement).
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
(More Information Please Check the Advertisement.)
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Website Link Open||18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||November 27 & 28, 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||December 20, 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this RBI Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.rbi.org.in (RBI Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Posts
- STEP–3: Read the RBI Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.450/- for General Candidates & Rs.50/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking /SBI Challan facility.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these RBI Assistant Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in RBI Recruitment written test exam. Search RBI Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Reserve Bank of India. All India
Official Website:- www.rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- RBI Assistant Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Last Updated on by