RBI Assistant 2022 Apply Online Before 08th March 2022: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from RBI Assistant Exam 2022. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to RBI Sarkari Naukri 2022.
RBI Recruitment 2022
It is a great opportunity to work under the RBI (Reserve Bank of India). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant
- Total: 950 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.20700 – 55700/-
- Location: Across India
- Start Application: 18 February 2022
- Closing Date: 08th March 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
- Registration Fees: Pay The Fee of Rs. 450/- For General Candidates and Rs. 50/- For SC/ST Candidates. The Fee Can be submitted through Online.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. For more details please check Advt.
- Age Limit: 20 Years to 28 Years.
- Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam or Online Main Exam. and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Job seekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through RBI Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to RBI official website www.rbi.org.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant“.
Online Practice Test:
- RBI Assistant Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test